Dollar appreciation in 2008: safe haven, carry trades, dollar shortage and overhedging
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alejandro Jara & Ramon Moreno & Camilo E Tovar, 2009. "The global crisis and Latin America: financial impact and policy responses," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, June.
- Bénassy-Quéré, Agnès & Béreau, Sophie & Mignon, Valérie, 2009.
"The dollar in the turmoil,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 427-436, December.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Valérie Mignon & Sophie Béreau, 2009. "The dollar in the turmoil," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00634793, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Valérie Mignon & Sophie Béreau, 2009. "The dollar in the turmoil," Post-Print hal-00634793, HAL.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Sophie Béreau & Valérie Mignon, 2009. "The Dollar in the Turmoil," Working Papers 2009-08, CEPII research center.
- Kaul, Aditya & Sapp, Stephen, 2006. "Y2K fears and safe haven trading of the U.S. dollar," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 760-779, August.
- Jacob Gyntelberg & Eli M Remolona, 2007. "Risk in carry trades: a look at target currencies in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, December.
- John Cairns & Corrinne Ho & Robert McCauley, 2007. "Exchange rates and global volatility: implications for Asia-Pacific currencies," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, March.
More about this item
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G2 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0912i. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.