Y2K fears and safe haven trading of the U.S. dollar
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bessembinder, Hendrik, 1994. "Bid-ask spreads in the interbank foreign exchange markets," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 317-348, June.
- Hartmann, Philipp & Manna, Michele & Manzanares, Andrés, 2001.
"The microstructure of the euro money market,"
Working Paper Series
0080, European Central Bank.
- Warther, Vincent A., 1995. "Aggregate mutual fund flows and security returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 209-235.
- Danielsson, J. & Payne, R., 2002.
"Real trading patterns and prices in spot foreign exchange markets,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 203-222, April.
- Jon Danielsson & Richard Payne, 1999. "Real Trading Patterns and Prices in Spot Foreign Exchange Markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp320, Financial Markets Group.
- Richard K. Lyons., 1993.
"Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
Research Program in Finance Working Papers
RPF-230, University of California at Berkeley.
- Lyons, Richard K., 1995. "Tests of microstructural hypotheses in the foreign exchange market," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(2-3), pages 321-351.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1993. "Tests of Microstructural Hypotheses in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 4471, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Goodhart & Ryan Love & Richard Payne & Dagfinn Rime, 2002.
"Analysis of spreads in the dollar/euro and Deutsche Mark/dollar foreign exchange markets,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
24958, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Charles Goodhart & Ryan Love & Richard Payne & Dagfinn Rime, 2002. "Analysis of spreads in the dollar/euro and deutschemark/dollar foreign exchange markets," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 17(35), pages 535-552, October.
- Richard Payne & Charles Goodhart & Dagfinn Rime, 2002. "Analysis of spreads in the Dollar/Euro and Deutsche Mark/Dollar foreign exchange markets," FMG Discussion Papers dp467, Financial Markets Group.
- Mark D. Flood, 1991. "Microstructure theory and the foreign exchange market," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 52-70.
- Hau, Harald & Killeen, William & Moore, Michael J, 2000. "The Euro as an International Currency: Explaining Puzzling First Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 2510, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bollerslev, Tim & Domowitz, Ian, 1993. " Trading Patterns and Prices in the Interbank Foreign Exchange Market," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(4), pages 1421-43, September.
- Andersen T. G & Bollerslev T. & Diebold F. X & Labys P., 2001. "The Distribution of Realized Exchange Rate Volatility," Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Statistical Association, vol. 96, pages 42-55, March.
- Huang, Roger D & Masulis, Ronald W, 1999. "FX Spreads and Dealer Competition across the 24-Hour Trading Day," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 12(1), pages 61-93.
- Bossaerts, Peter & Hillion, Pierre, 1991. "Market Microstructure Effects of Government Intervention in the Foreign Exchange Market," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 4(3), pages 513-41.
- Naranjo, Andy & Nimalendran, M, 2000. "Government Intervention and Adverse Selection Costs in Foreign Exchange Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 13(2), pages 453-77.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jimfin:v:25:y:2006:i:5:p:760-779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.