Report NEP-CIS-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-CIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Confederation of Independent States. Koen Schoors issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chyong, C.K. & Noël, P. & Reiner, D.M., 2010. "The Economics of the Nord Stream Pipeline System," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1051, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Holzmann, Robert, 2010. "Bringing financial literacy and education to low and middle income countries : the need to review, adjust, and extend current wisdom," Social Protection Discussion Papers 56501, The World Bank.
- Marek Dabrowski, 2010. "The Global Financial Crisis and its Impact on Emerging Market Economies in Europe and the CIS: Evidence from mid-2010," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 411, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vasily Astrov & Igor Burakovsky & Grzegorz Gromadzki & Peter Havlik & Vasyl Yurchyshyn, 2010. "Ukraine, the European Union and the International Community: Current Challenges and the Agenda for Overcoming the Stalemate," wiiw Research Reports 364, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Verme Paolo, 2010. "The poverty reduction capacity of private and public transfer in transition," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201007, University of Turin.
- Catriona Purfield & Christoph B. Rosenberg, 2010. "Adjustment Under a Currency Peg; Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania During the Global Financial Crisis 2008-09," IMF Working Papers 10/213, International Monetary Fund.