The Economics of the Nord Stream Pipeline System
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maroeska G. Boots, Fieke A.M. Rijkers and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2004. "Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaba Weiner, 2013. "Central and Eastern Europe’s dependence on Russian gas, western CIS transit states and the quest for diversification through the Southern Corridor," IWE Working Papers 201, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Nagayama, Daisuke & Horita, Masahide, 2014. "A network game analysis of strategic interactions in the international trade of Russian natural gas through Ukraine and Belarus," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 89-101.
More about this item
KeywordsNord Stream; Russia; Europe; Ukraine; Natural gas; Pipeline; Gazprom;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-10-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .