The Economics of the Nord Stream Pipeline System
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Maroeska G. Boots, Fieke A.M. Rijkers and Benjamin F. Hobbs, 2004. "Trading in the Downstream European Gas Market: A Successive Oligopoly Approach," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 73-102.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Csaba Weiner, 2013. "Central and Eastern Europe’s dependence on Russian gas, western CIS transit states and the quest for diversification through the Southern Corridor," IWE Working Papers 201, Institute for World Economics - Centre for Economic and Regional Studies- Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Nagayama, Daisuke & Horita, Masahide, 2014. "A network game analysis of strategic interactions in the international trade of Russian natural gas through Ukraine and Belarus," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 89-101.
More about this item
KeywordsNord Stream; Russia; Europe; Ukraine; Natural gas; Pipeline; Gazprom;
- L95 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Gas Utilities; Pipelines; Water Utilities
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CIS-2010-10-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-CMP-2010-10-16 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2010-10-16 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1051. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.