Report NEP-EUR-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EUR, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomic European Issues. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/277092 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Colombelli Alessandra & Quatraro Francesco, 2010. "The European Firm," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201014, University of Turin.
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Montanari, Ingalill & Nelson, Kenneth, 2010. "Health Care Developments in EU Member States: Regressing Trensds and Institutional Similarity?," Arbetsrapport 2010:7, Institute for Futures Studies.
- Avato, Johanna, 2009. "Migration pressures and immigration policies : new evidence on the selection of migrants," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52449, The World Bank.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "The Monetary Value of Winter Sport Services in the European Alps," Working Papers 1003, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Kuddo, Arvo, 2009. "Employment services and active labor market programs in Eastern European and Central Asian countries," Social Protection Discussion Papers 51253, The World Bank.
- Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Austrian Exporters: A Firm-Level Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 67, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Antonelli Cristiano & Colombelli Alessandra, 2010. "The microeconomics of directed technological change.The evidence at the firm level," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201012, University of Turin.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2010. "The Quality and Variety of Exports from New EU Member States: Evidence from Very Disaggregated Data," Working Papers 2010/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Fardad Zand & Cees van Beers, 2010. "Enterprise Systems Adoption and Firm Performance in Europe: The Role of Innovation," DRUID Working Papers 10-26, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2010. "Relative performance of SRI equity funds: An analysis of European funds using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 201, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00522601_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chyong, C.K. & Noël, P. & Reiner, D.M., 2010. "The Economics of the Nord Stream Pipeline System," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1051, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00523458_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Finn Roar Aune & Hanne Marit Dalen & Cathrine Hagem, 2010. "Implementing the EU renewable target through green certificate markets," Discussion Papers 630, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Aysen Isaoglu, 2010. "Worker Reallocation across Occupations in Western Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 319, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Athanasios Kampas & Athanasios Petsakos & Stelios Rozakis, 2010. "Price induced water irrigation: Unraveling conflicts and synergies between European agricultural and water policies," Working Papers 2010-05, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.