Employment services and active labor market programs in Eastern European and Central Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Carlo del Ninno & Kalanidhi Subbarao & Annamaria Milazzo, 2009.
"How to Make Public Works Work : A Review of the Experiences,"
World Bank Other Operational Studies
11718, The World Bank.
- Ninno, Carlo del & Subbarao, Kalanidhi & Milazzo, Annamaria, 2009. "How to make public works work : a review of the experiences," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 48567, The World Bank.
- Almeida, Rita K. & Galasso, Emanuela, 2007.
"Jump-Starting Self-Employment? Evidence among Welfare Participants in Argentina,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2902, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Almeida, Rita & Galasso, Emanuela, 2007. "Jump-starting self-employment ? Evidence among welfare participants in Argentina," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4270, The World Bank.
- Thomas A. Mroz & Timothy H. Savage, 2006. "The Long-Term Effects of Youth Unemployment," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(2).
- Vera Brusentsev & Wayne Vroman, 2008. "Unemployment And Unemployment Protection In Transition Economies," Working Papers 08-15, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Kluve, Jochen, 2006. "The Effectiveness of European Active Labor Market Policy," RWI Discussion Papers 37, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- O'Higgins, Niall, 2001. "Youth unemployment and employment policy: a global perspective," MPRA Paper 23698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fretwell, David H. & Benus, Jacob & O'Leary, Christopher J., 1999. "Evaluating the impact of active labor programs : results of cross country studies in Europe and Central Asia," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 20131, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "Labor Market in Postwar Bosnia and Herzegovina : How to Encourage Businesses to Create Jobs and Increase Worker Mobility," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15333, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Gligorov & Kosovka Ognjenović & Hermine Vidovic, 2011. "Assessment of the Labour Market in Serbia," wiiw Research Reports 371, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- World Bank, 2012.
"Resilience, Equity, and Opportunity
[Capacidad de recuperación, equidad y oportunidades]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 12648, The World Bank.
- Angel-Urdinola, Diego F. & Semlali, Amina & Brodmann, Stefanie, 2010. "Non-public provision of active labor market programs in Arab- Mediterranean countries : an inventory of youth programs," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 55673, The World Bank.
- Iva Tomic, 2012. "The Efficiency of the Matching Process: Exploring the Impact of Regional Employment Offices in Croatia," Working Papers 1204, The Institute of Economics, Zagreb.
- repec:spr:izamig:v:8:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1186_s40176-017-0119-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Iva Tomić, 2014. "Regional matching (in)efficiency on the Croatian labour market," Acta Oeconomica, Akadémiai Kiadó, Hungary, vol. 64(3), pages 287-312, September.
- World Bank Group, 2016. "From Aspirations to Occupations," World Bank Other Operational Studies 24755, The World Bank.
- Gagik Makaryan & Mihran Galstyan, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Armenia," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0461, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2015. "Promoting Labor Market Participation and Social Inclusion in Europe and Central Asia's Poorest Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22501, The World Bank.
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Toward Solutions for Youth Employment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23261, The World Bank.
- Peter J. Glick & Crystal Huang & Nelly Mejia, 2015. "The Private Sector and Youth Skills and Employment Programs in Low and Middle-Income Countries," World Bank Other Operational Studies 23260, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Markets; Labor Policies; Markets and Market Access; Labor Management and Relations; Population Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:51253. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.