Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Armenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Yúnez-Naude, 2007.
"Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration from Rural Mexico to the United States,"
NBER Chapters,in: Mexican Immigration to the United States, pages 269-288
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Susan M. Richter & J. Edward Taylor & Antonio Naude, 2005. "Impacts of Policy Reforms on Labor Migration From Rural Mexico to the United States," NBER Working Papers 11428, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kuddo, Arvo, 2009. "Employment services and active labor market programs in Eastern European and Central Asian countries," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 51253, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsLabour Economics; Labour Markets; Labour Mobility; Armenia;
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- J01 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General - - - Labor Economics: General
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- J40 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - General
- J61 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Geographic Labor Mobility; Immigrant Workers
- J83 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Standards - - - Workers' Rights
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-09-26 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2013-09-26 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2013-09-26 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2013-09-26 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:cnstan:0461. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .