Report NEP-MIG-2013-09-26This is the archive for NEP-MIG, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Human Migration. Yuji Tamura issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Facchini, Giovanni & Mayda, Anna Maria & Mendola, Mariapia, 2013. "South-South migration and the labor market: Evidence from South Africa," CEPR Discussion Papers 9450, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tom CoupÃ© & Hannah Vakhitova, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Ukraine," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0464, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Mette Foged & Giovanni Peri, 2013. "Immigrants' and Native Workers: New Analysis on Longitudinal Data," NBER Working Papers 19315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodriguez-Pose, Andres & von Berlepsch, Viola, 2013. "European migration, national origin and long-term economic development in the US," CEPR Discussion Papers 9444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gagik Makaryan & Mihran Galstyan, 2013. "Costs and Benefits of Labour Mobility between the EU and the Eastern Partnership Partner Countries. Country report: Armenia," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0461, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Jean Gabszewicz & Ornella Tarola & Skerdilajda Zanaj, 2013. "Migration, wages and fiscal competition," CREA Discussion Paper Series 13-19, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Atkin, David, 2013. "The Caloric Costs of Culture: Evidence from Indian Migrants," CEPR Discussion Papers 9542, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Joan Llull, 2013. "Immigration, Wages, and Education: A Labor Market Equilibrium Structural Model," Working Papers 711, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Holden, Stein & Bezu, Sosina, 2013. "Land Access and Youth Livelihood Opportunities in Southern Ethiopia," CLTS Working Papers 11/13, Centre for Land Tenure Studies, Norwegian University of Life Sciences.
- Demyanyk, Yuliya & Hryshko, Dmytro & Luengo-Prado, Maria Jose & Sørensen, Bent E, 2013. "Moving to a Job: The Role of Home Equity, Debt, and Access to Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 9474, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.