The Monetary Value of Winter Sport Services in the European Alps
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2000. "Bidding for the Olympics: Fools Gold?," IASE Conference Papers 0007, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Robert A. BAADE & Robert W. BAUMANN & Victor A. MATHESON, 2010.
"Slippery Slope ? Assessing The Economic Impact Of The 2002 Winter Olympic Games In Salt Lake City, Utah,"
Region et Developpement,
Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 31, pages 81-92.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Slippery Slope? Assessing the Economic Impact of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, Utah," Working Papers 0829, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Robert Baade & Robert Baumann & Victor Matheson, 2008. "Slippery Slope? Assessing the Economic Impact of the 2002 Winter Olympic Games in Salt Lake City, Utah," Working Papers 0815, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2004.
"The Quest for the Cup: Assessing the Economic Impact of the World Cup,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(4), pages 343-354.
- Robert Baade & Victor Matheson, 2004. "The Quest for the Cup: Assessing the Economic Impact of the World Cup," IASE Conference Papers 0406, International Association of Sports Economists.
- Hagn, Florian & Maennig, Wolfgang, 2008. "Employment effects of the Football World Cup 1974 in Germany," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(5), pages 1062-1075, October.
- Florian Hagn & Wolfgang Maennig, 2009. "Large sport events and unemployment: the case of the 2006 soccer World Cup in Germany," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(25), pages 3295-3302.
- Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R., 2003. "The effect of professional sports on earnings and employment in the services and retail sectors in US cities," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 175-198, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sergio Alessandrini, 2013.
"Quality of Ski Resorts and Competition Between the Emilian Apennines and Altipiani Trentini. an Estimate of the Hedonic Price,"
Review of Economic Analysis,
Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 5(1), pages 42-69, June.
- Alessandrini, Sergio, 2012. "Quality of ski resorts and competition between the Emilian Apennines and Altipiani Trentini. An estimate of the hedonic price," MPRA Paper 37237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2012.
More about this item
KeywordsWinter sports; hedonic approach; monetary value; ski; service; price;
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-16 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-MKT-2010-10-16 (Marketing)
- NEP-SPO-2010-10-16 (Sports & Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spe:wpaper:1003. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iaseeea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .