Report NEP-MKT-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Koji Miyawaki & Yasuhiro Omori & Akira Hibiki, 2010. "Panel Data Analysis of Japanese Residential Water Demand Using a Discrete/Continuous Choice Approach," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-764, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Zhang, Tianle, 2010. "Advance-Purchase Programs: When to Introduce and What to Inform Consumers," MPRA Paper 25606, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ralph-C Bayer & Changxia Ke, 2010. "Are Consumers Fooled by Discounts? An Experimental Test in a Consumer Search Environment," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-22, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/275955 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "The Monetary Value of Winter Sport Services in the European Alps," Working Papers 1003, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- Chrysanthos Dellarocas & Zsolt Katona & William Rand, 2010. "Media, Aggregators and the Link Economy: Strategic Hyperlink Formation in Content Networks," Working Papers 10-13, NET Institute.
- Eyal Carmi & Gal OEstreicher-Singer & Arun Sundararajan, 2010. "Is Oprah Contagious? Identifying Demand Spillovers in Product Networks," Working Papers 10-18, NET Institute.