Quality of Ski Resorts and Competition Between the Emilian Apennines and Altipiani Trentini. an Estimate of the Hedonic Price
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alessandrini, Sergio, 2012. "Quality of ski resorts and competition between the Emilian Apennines and Altipiani Trentini. An estimate of the hedonic price," MPRA Paper 37237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 02 Feb 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefan Borsky & Paul A. Raschky, 2009. "The Hedonics of Hedonism - Estimating the Value of Risk-Taking Activities," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 62(2), pages 210-225, April.
- James G. Mulligan, 2006. "Endogenously determined Quality and Price In a Two-Sector Competitive Service Market With an Application to Down-Hill Skiing," Working Papers 06-01, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Martin Falk, 2011. "International Price Differences in Ski Lift Tickets," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 147(III), pages 303-336, September.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Tim Pawlowski & Christoph Breuer, 2010. "The Monetary Value of Winter Sport Services in the European Alps," Working Papers 1003, International Association of Sports Economists;North American Association of Sports Economists.
- James G. Mulligan & Emmanuel Llinares, 2003. "Market Segmentation and the Diffusion of Quality-Enhancing Innovations: The Case of Downhill Skiing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 85(3), pages 493-501, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wolff, François-Charles, 2014.
"Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 237(3), pages 1155-1164.
- Francois-Charles Wolff, 2014. "Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis," Working Papers hal-00952999, HAL.
- François Charles Wolff, 2014. "Lift ticket prices and quality in French ski resorts: Insights from a non-parametric analysis," Working Papers hal-00957842, HAL.
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic price; ski resorts; Emilian Apennines; predicted prices;
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design
- R5 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ren:journl:v:5:y:2013:i:1:p:42-69. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dr. Jerzy (Jurek) Konieczny). General contact details of provider: http://www.rcfea.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.