The poverty reduction capacity of private and public transfer in transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "The poverty reduction capacity of private and public transfers in transition," Working Papers 176, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "The Poverty Reduction Capacity of Private and Public Transfers in Transition," Working Papers 2010-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2004.
"Testing Vietnam's public safety net,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 661-679, December.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2003. "Testing Vietnam's public safety net," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 27874, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lucia Mangiavacchi & Paolo Verme, 2013. "Minimum income in a transition economy," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 21(4), pages 683-712, October.
- Nikita Céspedes Reynaga, 2017. "Las transferencias públicas y privadas y su importancia en la pobreza," Working Papers 2017-110, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2010-10-16 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-TRA-2010-10-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uto:dipeco:201007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Piero Cavaleri) or (Marina Grazioli). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/detorit.html .