The poverty reduction capacity of private and public transfers in transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Verme Paolo, 2010. "The poverty reduction capacity of private and public transfer in transition," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201007, University of Turin.
- Paolo Verme, 2010. "The Poverty Reduction Capacity of Private and Public Transfers in Transition," Working Papers 2010-16, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2004.
"Testing Vietnam's public safety net,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, pages 661-679.
- John Knight & Linda Yueh & Linda Y. Yueh, 2003. "Job Mobility of Residents and Migrants in Urban China," Economics Series Working Papers 163, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 2003. "Testing Vietnam's public safety net," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 27874, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nikita Céspedes Reynaga, 2017. "Las transferencias públicas y privadas y su importancia en la pobreza," Working Papers 2017-110, Peruvian Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsPrivate transfers; social insurance; social assistance; transitional economies.;
- H5 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- P2 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-07-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-07-17 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2010-07-17 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2010-176. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.