Do Foreign Remittances Matter to Poverty and Inequality? Evidence from Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Muhammad Shahbaz & Ijaz Rehman & Nurul Mahdzan, 2014.
"Linkages between income inequality, international remittances and economic growth in Pakistan,"
Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology,
Springer, vol. 48(3), pages 1511-1535, May.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad & Ur Rehman, Ijaz & Ahmad Mahdzan, Nurul Shahnaz, 2013. "Linkages between Income Inequality, International Remittances and Economic Growth in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 45577, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Mar 2013.
- Coon, Michael, 2012. "The Effect of Workers’ Remittances on Poverty in Mexico: A Regional Analysis," MPRA Paper 61388, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2014.
- Nguyen, Cuong Viet & Vu, Linh Hoang, 2014. "Should Parents Work Away from or Close to Home? The Effect of Temporary Parental Absence on Child Poverty and Children’s Time Use in Vietnam," MPRA Paper 52877, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Vu, Linh, 2017. "The Impact of Migration and Remittance on Household Welfare: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 80084, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Cuong & Nguyen, Hoa, 2013. "Do Internal and International Remittances Matter to Health, Education and Labor of Children? The Case of Vietnam," MPRA Paper 48672, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mamoon, Dawood & Arshed, Noman & Raza, Sidra, 2015. "Investments in Health and Education Help Save Lives," MPRA Paper 82495, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nguyen, Cuong Viet & Nguyen, Hoa Quynh, 2015. "Do internal and international remittances matter to health, education and labor of children and adolescents? The case of Vietnam," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 28-34.
- Nguyen, Cuong & van den Berg, Marrit & Lensink, Robert, 2009. "The Impact of International Remittances on Income, Work Efforts, Poverty and Inequality: Evidence from Vietnam," MPRA Paper 50313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jessica Audrey Clayton & Thierry Warin, 2010. "A Note on Remittances in El Salvador and Ecuador: An Analysis of Household Survey Data," CIRANO Working Papers 2010s-13, CIRANO.
More about this item
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ebl:ecbull:eb-07o10036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.