Report NEP-INT-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Alessia A. Amighini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heiwai Tang, 2010. "Labor Market Institutions, Firm-specific Skills, and Trade Patterns," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0755, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Austrian Exporters: A Firm-Level Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 67, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Reto Foellmi & Christian Hepenstrick & Josef Zweimüller, 2010. "Non-homothetic preferences, parallel imports and the extensive margin of international trade," Diskussionsschriften dp1009, Universitaet Bern, Departement Volkswirtschaft.
- Resiandini, Pramesti, 2010. "Financial development and trade: evidence from the world's three largest economies," MPRA Paper 25631, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enestor Dos Santos & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "The impact of the emergence of China on Brazilian international trade," Working Papers 1022, BBVA Bank, Economic Research Department.
- Faqin Lin, 2010. "The Uneven Roles of FTAs: Selection Effect or "Learning" Effect?," School of Economics Working Papers 2010-19, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Petia Topalova, 2010. "Factor Immobility and Regional Impacts of Trade Liberalization Evidenceon Poverty From India," IMF Working Papers 10/218, International Monetary Fund.
- Veeramani C, 2010. "India's Intra- Industry Trade Under Economic Liberalization: Trends and Country Specific Factors," Working Papers id:2967, eSocialSciences.
- Laszlo Goerke & Markus Pannenberg, 2010. "Trade Union Membership and Dismissals," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 324, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Bown, Chad P., 2010. "Taking stock of antidumping, safeguards, and countervailingduties, 1990-2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5436, The World Bank.
- Bruce Blonigen & Benjamin Liebman & Justin Pierce & Wesley Wilson, 2010. "Are All Trade Protection Policies Created Equal? Empirical Evidence for Nonequivalent Market Power Effects of Tariffs and Quotas," Working Papers 10-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Prachi Mishra & Rodney D. Ludema & Anna Maria Mayda, 2010. "Protection for Free? the Political Economy of U.S. Tariff suspensions," IMF Working Papers 10/211, International Monetary Fund.
- Christopher Gust & Sylvain Leduc & Robert J. Vigfusson, 2010. "Entry dynamics and the decline in exchange-rate pass-through," Working Paper Series 2010-23, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Hiller, Sanne & Kruse, Robinson, 2010. "Milestones of European Integration: Which matters most for Export Openness?," Working Papers 10-7, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Konstantins Benkovskis & Ramune Rimgailaite, 2010. "The Quality and Variety of Exports from New EU Member States: Evidence from Very Disaggregated Data," Working Papers 2010/02, Latvijas Banka.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010. "Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics 0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".