Trade and Economic Growth in Germany
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Parteka, Aleksandra & Tamberi, Massimo, 2013.
"Product diversification, relative specialisation and economic development: Import–export analysis,"
Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 38(PA), pages 121-135.
- Aleksandra PARTEKA & Massimo TAMBERI, 2012. "Relative product diversification in the course of economic development: import-export analysis," Departmental Working Papers 2012-23, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2013. "Product Diversification, Relative Specialisation And Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," GUT FME Working Paper Series A 15, Faculty of Management and Economics, Gdansk University of Technology.
- Aleksandra Parteka & Massimo Tamberi, 2012. "Relative Product Diversification in the Course of Economic Development: Import-Export Analysis," DEGIT Conference Papers c017_056, DEGIT, Dynamics, Economic Growth, and International Trade.
- Asafu-Adjaye, John & Chakraborty, Debasish, 1999. "Export-Led Growth and Import Compression: Further Time Series Evidence from LDCs," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 164-175, June.
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Awokuse, Titus O., 2007. "Causality between exports, imports, and economic growth: Evidence from transition economies," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 94(3), pages 389-395, March.
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2011. "Exports, imports and growth. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004," Department of Economics 0666, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Barbara Pistoresi & Alberto Rinaldi, 2010.
"Exports,growth and causality. New evidence on Italy: 1863-2004,"
Department of Economics
0633, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Alberto Rinaldi & Barbara Pistoresi, 2011. "Exports, growth and causality: new evidence on Italy, 1863-2004," Working Papers 11009, Economic History Society.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sayef Bakari, 2017.
"Appraisal of Trade Potency on Economic Growth in Sudan: New Empirical and Policy Analysis,"
Asian Development Policy Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(4), pages 213-225, December.
- Bakari, Sayef, 2017. "Appraisal of Trade Potency on Economic Growth in Sudan: New Empirical and Policy Analysis," MPRA Paper 79788, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adesoye A. Bolaji & Adelowokan Oluwaseyi Adedayo & Alimi Y. Olorunfemi, 2018. "Time Series Analysis of Non-Oil Export Demand and Economic Performance in Nigeria," Iranian Economic Review (IER), Faculty of Economics,University of Tehran.Tehran,Iran, vol. 22(1), pages 295-314, Winter.
- Jacint Balaguer & Tatiana Florica & Jordi Ripollés, 2015. "Foreign trade and economic growth in Spain (1900–2012): the role of energy imports," Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, Springer;Fondazione Edison, vol. 32(3), pages 359-375, December.
- Sayef Bakari & Mohamed Mabrouki & Asma Elmakki, 2018.
"The Nexus Between Industrial Exports And Economic Growth In Tunisia: Empirical Analysis,"
Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 3(2), pages 31-53, December.
- elmakki, asma & Bakari, Sayef & MABROUKI, Mohamed, 2017. "The Nexus between Industrial Exports and Economic Growth in Tunisia: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 79360, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & Mabrouki, Mohamed & elmakki, asma, 2018. "The Nexus between Industrial Exports and Economic Growth in Tunisia: Empirical Analysis," MPRA Paper 88956, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & Tiba, Sofien, 2019. "Long run and Short run Macroeconomics Determinants of Economic Growth in the USA: Cointegration and VECM Analysis," MPRA Paper 96618, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bakari, Sayef & MABROUKI, Mohamed, 2016. "La Relation entre la Croissance Economique, les Exportations et les Importations en Maroc : Une Validation Empirique Basée sur des Techniques de Modélisation VAR et de Causalité au Sens de Granger ," MPRA Paper 76440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Evans, Olaniyi, 2013. "Testing Finance-Led, Export-Led and Import-Led Growth Hypotheses on Four Sub-Saharan African Economies," MPRA Paper 52460, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Wamalwa & Maureen Were, 2019. "Is export-led growth a mirage?: The case of Kenya," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-115, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Sayef Bakari & Mohamed Mabrouki, 2017. "Impact Of Exports And Imports On Economic Growth: New Evidence From Panama," Journal of Smart Economic Growth, , vol. 2(1), pages 67-79, March.
- Lee, Chin, 2013. "The Role of Macroeconomic Fundamentals in Malaysian Post Recession Growth," MPRA Paper 44808, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Xu, Haifeng & Hamori, Shigeyuki, 2012. "Dynamic linkages of stock prices between the BRICs and the United States: Effects of the 2008–09 financial crisis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 344-352.
- Yap, Wei Yim & Lam, Jasmine S.L., 2006. "Competition dynamics between container ports in East Asia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 35-51, January.
- Xiaojie Xu, 2017. "The rolling causal structure between the Chinese stock index and futures," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 31(4), pages 491-509, November.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:17:y:2011:i:2:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Choi-Meng Leong & Chin-Hong Puah & Shazali Abu Mansor & Evan Lau, 2010.
"Testing the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Malaysia Using Alternative Monetary Aggregation,"
Margin: The Journal of Applied Economic Research, National Council of Applied Economic Research, vol. 4(3), pages 321-338, August.
- Leong, Choi-Meng & Puah, Chin-Hong & Abu Mansor, Shazali & Evan, Lau, 2008. "Testing the Effectiveness of Monetary Policy in Malaysia Using Alternative Monetary Aggregation," MPRA Paper 10568, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Webber, A., 1999. "Newton's Gravity Law and Import Prices in the Asia Pacific," Economics Working Papers WP99-12, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.
- Maria Soledad Martinez Peria, 2002.
"The Impact of Banking Crises on Money Demand and Price Stability,"
IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 49(3), pages 1-1.
- Martinez Peria, Maria Soledad, 2000. "The impact of banking crises on money demand and price stability," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2305, The World Bank.
- Mohammad I. Elian & Khalid M. Kisswani, 2018. "Oil price changes and stock market returns: cointegration evidence from emerging market," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 51(4), pages 317-337, November.
- Hande AksÃ¶z YÄ±lmaz, 2020. "The Impact of Foreign Trade on Immigration from Turkey to Germany: ARDL Bounds Test Approach," Journal of Economy Culture and Society, Istanbul University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 62(62), pages 123-143, December.
- Isabel CortÃ©s-JimÃ©nez & Manuel ArtÃs, 2005.
"The role of the tourism sector in economic development - Lessons from the Spanish experience,"
ERSA conference papers
ersa05p488, European Regional Science Association.
- Isabel Cortes Jimenez & Manuel Artis Ortuno, 2006. "The role of the tourism sector in economic development. Lessons from the Spanish experience," Working Papers in Economics 158, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Panagiotis Pegkas & Constantinos Tsamadias, 2017. "Are There Separate Effects of Male and Female Higher Education on Economic Growth? Evidence from Greece," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 8(1), pages 279-293, March.
More about this item
Keywordsexport; import; economic growth; Germany; Cointegration and Causality;
All these keywords.
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F14 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Empirical Studies of Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INT-2017-03-26 (International Trade)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:77404. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.