Present and Future of the Chinese labour Marke
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1999. "The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293309.
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 2006. "Towards a Labour Market in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199215553.
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2010.
"Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability,"
Department of Economics
0648, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Paola Bertolini & Francesco Pagliacci, 2011. "Lisbon strategy and EU countries’ performance: social inclusion and sustainability," Center for the Analysis of Public Policies (CAPP) 0088, Universita di Modena e Reggio Emilia, Dipartimento di Economia "Marco Biagi".
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
- Knight, John & Li, Shi, 2005. "Wages, firm profitability and labor market segmentation in urban China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 205-228.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo boncinelli, 2011.
"Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Size of the Informed Side of the Market,"
Department of Economics
0650, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Ennio Bilancini & Leonardo Boncinelli, 2011. "Dynamic Adverse Selection and the Size of the Informed Side of the Market," Center for Economic Research (RECent) 057, University of Modena and Reggio E., Dept. of Economics "Marco Biagi".
More about this item
KeywordsChina; labour market; stock and flow; demography; internal migration; Lewis turning point;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-04-16 (Development)
- NEP-LAB-2011-04-16 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-MIG-2011-04-16 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2011-04-16 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mod:depeco:0649. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sara Colombini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/demodit.html .