Report NEP-DEV-2011-04-16This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Mark Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Richard Marshall & Bernard Walters, 2011. "Evaluating ten years of ‘strategizing’ for poverty reduction: a cross-sectional appraisal of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper (PRSP) initiative," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 14311, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Arusha Cooray & Sushanta Mallick, 2011. "What explains cross-country growth in South Asia? Female education and the growth effect of international openness," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 14511, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Miguel Nino-Zarazua, 2011. "Mexico’s Progresa-Oportunidades and the emergence of Social Assistance in Latin America," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series 14211, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Frédéric DOCQUIER & Hillel RAPOPORT, 2011. "Globalization, brain drain and development," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2011009, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Stampini, Marco & Verdier-Chouchane, Audrey, 2011. "Labor Market Dynamics in Tunisia: The Issue of Youth Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5611, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Michele Bruni & Claudio Tabacchi, 2011. "Present and Future of the Chinese labour Marke," Department of Economics 0649, University of Modena and Reggio E., Faculty of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Das, Jishnu & Dercon, Stefan & Habyarimana, James & Krishnan, Pramila & Muralidharan, Karthik & Sundararaman, Venkatesh, 2011. "School inputs, household substitution, and test scores," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5629, The World Bank.
- Behar, Alberto & Edwards, Lawrence, 2011. "How integrated is SADC ? trends in intra-regional and extra-regional trade flows and policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5625, The World Bank.
- David E. Bloom et al., 2010. "Nigeria The Next Generation Report," PGDA Working Papers 6210, Program on the Global Demography of Aging.
- Clark, Andrew E. & Senik, Claudia, 2010. "Will GDP Growth Increase Happiness in Developing Countries?," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1024, CEPREMAP.
- Cogneau, Denis & Jedwab, Rémi, 2010. "Commodity Price Shocks and Child Outcomes: The 1990 Cocoa Crisis in Côte d'Ivoire," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1018, CEPREMAP.
- J Paul Dunne, 2011. "Military Spending, Growth, Development and Conflict," Working Papers 1105, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:29011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chinmay, Tumbe, 2011. "Remittances in India: Facts and Issues," MPRA Paper 29983, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Araujo, Ricardo, 2011. "Cumulative Causation in a Structural Economic Dynamic Approach to Economic Growth and Uneven Development," MPRA Paper 29960, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caruso, Raul, 2011. "International Relative Prices and Civil Wars in Sub-Saharan Africa. Theory and Evidence over the period (1995-2006)," MPRA Paper 29761, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan Klasen & Tobias Lechtenfeld & Felix Povel, 2011. "What about the Women? Female Headship, Poverty and Vulnerability in Thailand and Vietnam," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 76, Courant Research Centre PEG.