What about the Women? Female Headship, Poverty and Vulnerability in Thailand and Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Klasen, Stephan & Lechtenfeld, Tobias & Povel, Felix, 2010. "What about the Women? Female Headship, Poverty and Vulnerability in Thailand and Vietnam," Proceedings of the German Development Economics Conference, Hannover 2010 43, Verein für Socialpolitik, Research Committee Development Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Backiny-Yetna, Prospere & Wodon, Quentin, 2010. "Gender Labor Income Shares and Human Capital Investment in the Republic of Congo," MPRA Paper 27737, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dreze, Jean & Srinivasan, P. V., 1997. "Widowhood and poverty in rural India: Some inferences from household survey data," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 54(2), pages 217-234, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paweenawat, Sasiwimon Warunsiri & McNown, Robert, 2014. "The determinants of income inequality in Thailand: A synthetic cohort analysis," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31, pages 10-21.
- Michael Rogan, 2013. "Alternative Definitions of Headship and the 'Feminisation' of Income Poverty in Post-Apartheid South Africa," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 49(10), pages 1344-1357, October.
- Mahadevan, Renuka & Hoang, Viet-Ngu, 2016. "The nexus between poverty and deprivation in Vietnam," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 290-303.
More about this item
KeywordsGender; Poverty; Shocks; Vulnerability to Poverty;
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- I39 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Other
- O12 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Microeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2011-04-16 (Development)
- NEP-HME-2011-04-16 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:got:gotcrc:076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dominik Noe). General contact details of provider: http://www.uni-goettingen.de/en/82144.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.