Approaching a Triumphal Span: How Far Is China Towards its Lewisian Turning Point?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qu, Zhaopeng & Zhao, Zhong, 2017.
"Glass ceiling effect in urban China: Wage inequality of rural-urban migrants during 2002–2007,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 118-144.
- Qu, Zhaopeng (Frank) & Zhao, Zhong, 2016. "Glass Ceiling Effect in Urban China: Wage Inequality of Rural-Urban Migrants during 2002-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 10424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordsdemographic dividend; Lewisian turning point; economic development; China;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2008-09-29 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-29 (Development)
- NEP-TRA-2008-09-29 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:unu:wpaper:rp2008-09. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mauricio Roa Grisales). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/widerfi.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .