Migration and Labor Mobility in China
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olson, Mancur, 1985. "The Exploitation and Subsidization of Agriculture in Developing and Developed Countries," 1985 Conference, August 26-September 4, 1985, MÃ¡laga, Spain 182530, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Cai Fang & Wang Meiyan, 2004. "Irregular Employment and the Growth of the Labor Market : An Explanation of Employment Growth in China's Cities and Towns," Chinese Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(2), pages 16-28, March.
- Zhu, Nong & Luo, Xubei, 2008. "The impact of remittances on rural poverty and inequality in China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4637, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Xing, Chunbing & Li, Shi, 2012.
"Residual wage inequality in urban China, 1995–2007,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 205-222.
- Xing, Chunbing, 2010. "Residual Wage Inequality in Urban China, 1995-2007," IZA Discussion Papers 5003, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kleinwechter, Ulrich & Grethe, Harald, 2011. "Trade reform, migration, and a Chinese village economy," 2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland 114753, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luo, Dongdong & Xing, Chunbing, 2016. "Population adjustments in response to local demand shifts in China," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 101-114.
- Luo, Dongdong & Xing, Chunbing, 2015. "Who Is More Mobile in Response to Local Demand Shifts in China?," IZA Discussion Papers 9063, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ha, Wei & Yi, Junjian & Zhang, Junsen, 2009. "Internal Migration and Income Inequality in China: Evidence from Village Panel Data," MPRA Paper 16896, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsMigration in China; Labor mobility; Impact of crisis;
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- J0 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-12-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-CNA-2009-12-19 (China)
- NEP-DEV-2009-12-19 (Development)
- NEP-MIG-2009-12-19 (Economics of Human Migration)
- NEP-TRA-2009-12-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:19187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .