Agricultural Protection Growth in Advanced and Newly Industrialized Countries
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rod, 1988. "Agricultural Protection Growth in Advanced and Newly Industrialized Countries," 1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina 183108, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
References listed on IDEAS
- Winters, L Alan, 1987. "The Political Economy of the Agricultural Policy of Industrial," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 14(3), pages 285-304.
- Peterson, Willis L., 1978. "International Farm Prices And The Social Cost Of Cheap Food Policies," Staff Papers 13763, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Harry G. Johnson, 1965. "An Economic Theory of Protectionism, Tariff Bargaining, and the Formation of Customs Unions," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 73, pages 256-256.
- K.W. Clements & L.A. Sjaastad, 1983. "How Protection Taxes Exporters," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 83-15, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gibson, John, 1994. "Rice Self-Sufficiency in Papua New Guinea," Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 62(01), pages 1-15, April.
- Wiebelt, Manfred & Herrmann, Roland & Schenck, Patricia & Thiele, Rainer, 1992. "Discrimination against agriculture in developing countries?," Open Access Publications from Kiel Institute for the World Economy 458, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- de Gorter, Harry & Tsur, Yacov, 1989. "Explaining Price Policy Bias In Agriculture: A Politician-Voter Interaction Approach," Staff Papers 13388, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Bishop, Phillip M. & Pratt, James E. & Novakovic, Andrew M., 1993. "Analyzing the Impacts of the Proposed North American Free Trade Agreement on European-North American Dairy Trade Using a Joint-Input, Multi-Product Approach," Staff Papers 121341, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
More about this item
Keywordsagricultural economics; economic growth; international trade;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:adl:wpaper:1988-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nicolas Groshenny). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/decadau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.