Analyzing the Impacts of the Proposed North American Free Trade Agreement on European-North American Dairy Trade Using a Joint-Input, Multi-Product Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Giovanni Anania & Alex F. McCalla, 1991. "Does Arbitraging Matter? Spatial Trade Models and Discriminatory Trade Policies," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 73(1), pages 103-117.
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rod, 1988.
"Agricultural Protection Growth in Advanced and Newly Industrialized Countries,"
1988 Conference, August 24-31, 1988, Buenos Aires, Argentina
183108, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kym Anderson & Rod Tyers, 1988. "Agricultural Protection Growth in Advanced and Newly Industrialized Countries," School of Economics Working Papers 1988-08, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- Richard E. Just & Ernst Lutz & Andrew Schmitz & Stephen Tumovsky, 1977. "The Distribution of Welfare Gains from International Price Stabilization under Distortions," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 59(4), pages 652-661.
- Honma, Masayoshi & Hayami, Yujiro, 1986. "Structure of agricultural protection in industrial countries," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 115-129, February.
- Just, Richard & Lutz, Ernst & Schmitz, Andrew & Turnovsky, Stephen, 1978. "The distribution of welfare gains from price stabilization : An international perspective," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 551-563, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo D. WAQUIL & Thomas L. COX, 1995. "Spatial Equilibrium With Intermediate Products: Implementation And Validation In The Mercosur," Staff Papers 388, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Relations/Trade; Livestock Production/Industries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:cudasp:121341. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dacorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.