Internationale WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit und Optionen fÃ¼r die EU-Agrarpolitik
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997.
"Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries,"
Blackwell, vol. 16(2), pages 99-109, May.
- Gopinath, Munisamy & Arnade, Carlos Anthony & Shane, Mathew & Roe, Terry, 1997. "Agricultural competitiveness: The case of the United States and major EU countries," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 16(2), May.
- Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika, 1997. "Comparing measures of competitiveness," IAMO Discussion Papers 2, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Anderson, Kym, 2000. "Agriculture's 'multifunctionality' and the WTO," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(3), September.
- Weber, Gerald, 2003. "Analysis of Trade and Environmental Policy Options on the Basis of a National Agricultural Sector Model with Multifunctional Outputs," German Journal of Agricultural Economics, Humboldt-Universitaet zu Berlin, Department for Agricultural Economics, vol. 52(4).
- Imre Ferto & Lionel J. Hubbard, 2002. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness in Hungarian Agri-Food Sectors Technology Foresight in Hungary," IEHAS Discussion Papers 0208, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Weber, Gerald, 2003. "Russia's and Kazakhstan's agro-food sectors under liberalized agricultural trade: a case for national product differentiation," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 391-413, December.
- Ito, Shoichi & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Agcaoili-Sombilla, Mercedita C., 1995. "Quality-equivalent and cost adjusted measurement of international competitiveness in Japanese rice markets:," EPTD discussion papers 12, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
- Jeffrey M. Peterson & Richard N. Boisvert & Harry de Gorter, 2002. "Environmental policies for a multifunctional agricultural sector in open economies," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 29(4), pages 423-443, December.
- Kötschau, Kerstin M. & Pawlowski, Ira & Schmitz, Peter Michael, 2003. "Die Policy Analysis Matrix (PAM) als Instrument zur Messung von Wettbewerbsfähigkeit und Politikeinfluss - Zwischen Theorie und Praxis: Das Fallbeispiel einer ukrainischen Molkerei -," Discussion Papers 10, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Center for international Development and Environmental Research (ZEU).
- Traill, Bruce & da Silva, Joao Gomes, 1996. "Measuring international competitiveness: The case of the European food industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Wahl, Olaf & Weber, Gerald & Frohberg, Klaus, 2000. "Documentation of the Central and Eastern European Countries Agricultural Simulation Model (CEEC-ASIM Version 1.0)," IAMO Discussion Papers 27, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- Ian Goldin, 1990. "Comparative Advantage: Theory and Application to Developing Country Agriculture," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 16, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural and Food Policy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:gewipr:207104. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gewisea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.