Measuring international competitiveness: The case of the European food industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kojima, Kiyoshi, 1982. "Macroeconomic versus International Business Approach to Direct Foreign Investment," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 23(1), pages 1-19, June.
- V N Balasubramanyam, "undated". "Entrepreneurship and the Growth of the Firm: The Case of the British Food and Drink Firms," Working Papers ec8/91, Department of Economics, University of Lancaster.
- Kravis, Irving B & Lipsey, Robert E, 1992. "Sources of Competitiveness of the United States and of Its Multinational Firms," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 74(2), pages 193-201, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Banterle, Alessandro & Carraresi, Laura, 2006. "International trade and competitiveness analysis in the European Union: the case of prepared meat sector," 98th Seminar, June 29-July 2, 2006, Chania, Crete, Greece 10058, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christian Fischer & Sebastian Schornberg, 2007. "Assessing the competitiveness situation of EU food and drink manufacturing industries: An index-based approach," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(4), pages 473-495.
- George Anastassopoulos, 2003. "MNE subsidiaries versus domestic enterprises: an analysis of their ownership and location-specific advantages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(13), pages 1505-1514.
- Kristina Toming, 2006. "Accession To The Eu: Did It Boost The Export Competitiveness Of The Estonian Food Processing Industry?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 47, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Kirschke, D. & Weber, G., 2004. "Internationale WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit und Optionen fÃ¼r die EU-Agrarpolitik," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
- G. Anastassopoulos & W. B. Traill, 1998. "Determinants of foreign entry strategies in Greek food industry," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(4), pages 267-279.
- repec:spr:jglont:v:7:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1186_s40497-017-0068-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Long, Ruyin & Chen, Hong & Li, Huijuan & Wang, Fei, 2013. "Selecting alternative industries for Chinese resource cities based on intra- and inter-regional comparative advantages," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 82-88.
- Kuhar, Ales & Erjavec, Emil & Borovsak, Katarina, 2012. "Restructuring Of The Slovenian Food Industry In The Pre - And Post Eu-Accession Period," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsInternational Competitiveness International Trade Foreign Direct Investment Food Industry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iburev:v:5:y:1996:i:2:p:151-166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/133/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.