Restructuring Of The Slovenian Food Industry In The Pre - And Post Eu-Accession Period
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rodney, 1993. "Implications of EC Expansion for European Agricultural Policies, Trade and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paul W. Dobson & Michael Waterson & Stephen W. Davies, 2003. "The Patterns and Implications of Increasing Concentration in European Food Retailing," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 111-125.
- Macours, Karen & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2000. "Causes of Output Decline in Economic Transition: The Case of Central and Eastern European Agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 172-206, March.
- Traill, Bruce & da Silva, Joao Gomes, 1996. "Measuring international competitiveness: The case of the European food industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 151-166, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kozar, Maja & Pintar, Marjeta & Volk, Tina, 2014. "Slovenian Agri-Food Sector – A Decade After The Eu Accession," 2014 International Congress, August 26-29, 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia 187278, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsEU accession; restructuring; Slovenia; food processing industry; Agricultural and Food Policy;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-01-07 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-01-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2013-01-07 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:eaa132:139495. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .