Technology strategy and performance: a study of information technology service providers from selected Asian countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Terry Clark & Masaaki Kotabe & Dan Rajaratnam, 1999. "Exchange Rate Pass-Through and International Pricing Strategy: A Conceptual Framework and Research Propositions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 30(2), pages 249-268, June.
- Helfat, C.E. & Raubitschek, R.S., 2000. "Product Sequencing: Co-Evolution of Knowledge, Capabilities and Products," Papers 00-1, U.S. Department of Justice - Antitrust Division.
- Roper, Stephen & Love, James H., 2002. "Innovation and export performance: evidence from the UK and German manufacturing plants," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1087-1102, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Eui-bang Lee & Chang-Gyu Yang, 2014. "Strategies for ICT product diffusion: the case of the Korean mobile communications market," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Youngjung Geum & Sungjoo Lee & Daekook Kang & Yongtae Park, 2011. "The customisation framework for roadmapping product-service integration," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 5(3), pages 213-236, September.
- Nur Fadiah Binti Mohd Zawawi & Sazali Abdul Wahab & Abdullah Al Mamun & Ghazali Bin Ahmad & Syed Ali Fazal, 2017. "Logistics Capability, Information Technology, and Innovation Capability of Logistics Service Providers: Empirical Evidence from East Coast Malaysia," International Review of Management and Marketing, Econjournals, vol. 7(1), pages 326-336.
- Herrera, Liliana & Muñoz-Doyague, Maria Felisa & Nieto, Mariano, 2010. "Mobility of public researchers, scientific knowledge transfer, and the firm's innovation process," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(5), pages 510-518, May.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Chang-Gyu Yang & Sin-Bok Lee & Jae-Beom Lee, 2015. "A study on the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction and dissatisfaction in web portal usage," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 567-586, September.
More about this item
KeywordsTechnology strategy; Service providers; ICT; Asia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:2:y:2008:i:2:p:109-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.