A study on the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction and dissatisfaction in web portal usage
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cédric Argenton & Jens Prüfer, 2012.
"Search Engine Competition With Network Externalities,"
Journal of Competition Law and Economics,
Oxford University Press, pages 73-105.
- Argenton, C. & Prüfer, J., 2012. "Search engine competition with network externalities," Other publications TiSEM c76d07b9-7d86-42c4-9b47-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Sang-Gun Lee & Eui-bang Lee & Chang-Gyu Yang, 2014. "Strategies for ICT product diffusion: the case of the Korean mobile communications market," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 8(1), pages 65-81, March.
- Dong Choi & Jongeun Oh & Yeonbae Kim & Junseok Hwang, 2012. "Competition in the Korean Internet Portal Market: Network Effects, Profit, and Market Efficiency," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 40(1), pages 51-73, February.
- Buellingen, Franz & Woerter, Martin, 2004. "Development perspectives, firm strategies and applications in mobile commerce," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 57(12), pages 1402-1408, December.
- Martin Kenney & Bryan Pon, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry: Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 239-261, September.
- Doren Chadee & Billy Pang, 2008. "Technology strategy and performance: a study of information technology service providers from selected Asian countries," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 2(2), pages 109-126, June.
- Chih-Wen Wu & Kun-Huang Huarng & Surya Fiegantara & Pai-Chi Wu, 2012. "The impact of online customer satisfaction on the yahoo auction in Taiwan," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 6(4), pages 473-487, December.
- Keramati, Abbas & Ardabili, Seyed M.S., 2011. "Churn analysis for an Iranian mobile operator," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, pages 344-356.
- Kenney, Martin & Pon, Bryan, 2011. "Structuring the Smartphone Industry. Is the Mobile Internet OS Platform the Key?," Discussion Papers 1238, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jeffrey D. Shulman & Anne T. Coughlan & R. Canan Savaskan, 2011. "Managing Consumer Returns in a Competitive Environment," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 347-362.
- Chen, Li-Fei, 2012. "A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 651-659.
- Chen, Chun-Chih & Chuang, Ming-Chuen, 2008. "Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 667-681, August.
- Sang Lee & Taewan Kim & Yonghwi Noh & Byungku Lee, 2010. "Success factors of platform leadership in web 2.0 service business," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, pages 89-103.
More about this item
KeywordsICT market; Satisfaction; Dissatisfaction; Web portal preference; Two-factor theory; Kano model;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:svcbiz:v:9:y:2015:i:3:p:567-586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.