A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Shu-Ping & Yang, Chen-Lung & Chan, Ya-hui & Sheu, Chwen, 2010. "Refining Kano's 'quality attributes-satisfaction' model: A moderated regression approach," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 126(2), pages 255-263, August.
- Conklin, Michael & Powaga, Ken & Lipovetsky, Stan, 2004. "Customer satisfaction analysis: Identification of key drivers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 819-827, May.
- Hua, Zhongsheng & Zhang, Xuemei & Xu, Xiaoyan, 2011. "Product design strategies in a manufacturer-retailer distribution channel," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 23-32, January.
- Ramanathan, Ramakrishnan & Yunfeng, Jiang, 2009. "Incorporating cost and environmental factors in quality function deployment using data envelopment analysis," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 711-723, June.
- Chang, Shyr-Juh & Hsiao, Hsing-Chin & Huang, Li-Hua & Chang, Hsihui, 2011. "Taiwan quality indicator project and hospital productivity growth," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 14-22, January.
- Chow, Wing S. & Madu, Christian N. & Kuei, Chu-Hua & Lu, Min H. & Lin, Chinho & Tseng, Hojung, 2008. "Supply chain management in the US and Taiwan: An empirical study," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 665-679, October.
- Chen, Chun-Chih & Chuang, Ming-Chuen, 2008. "Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 667-681, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Olimpia I. BAN & Ioana T. MESTER, 2014. "Using Kano Two Dimensional Service Quality Classification And Characteristic Analysis From The Perspective Of Hotels' Clients Of Oradea," Revista de turism - studii si cercetari in turism / Journal of tourism - studies and research in tourism, "Stefan cel Mare" University of Suceava, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Public Administration - Economy, Business Administration and Tourism Department., vol. 18(18), pages 30-36, December.
- Hsiao, Yu-Hsiang & Chen, Li-Fei & Chang, Chao-Chin & Chiu, Fu-Hsuan, 2016. "Configurational path to customer satisfaction and stickiness for a restaurant chain using fuzzy set qualitative comparative analysis," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(8), pages 2939-2949.
- Gandomi, A. & Zolfaghari, S., 2013. "Profitability of loyalty reward programs: An analytical investigation," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 41(4), pages 797-807.
- repec:eee:touman:v:41:y:2014:i:c:p:119-128 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sang-Gun Lee & Chang-Gyu Yang & Sin-Bok Lee & Jae-Beom Lee, 2015. "A study on the antecedents and consequences of satisfaction and dissatisfaction in web portal usage," Service Business, Springer;Pan-Pacific Business Association, vol. 9(3), pages 567-586, September.
- Ali Shaemi Barzoki & Reza Salehzadeh & Sayyed Ahmad Khodaei, 2014. "Identifying Attractive Behaviors of Managers Based on Kano Model in Isfahan Province Gas Company," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 4(1), pages 16-20, January.
More about this item
KeywordsKano model; Customer satisfaction; Classification; Attribute performance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jomega:v:40:y:2012:i:5:p:651-659. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/375/description#description .