Customer satisfaction analysis: Identification of key drivers
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Bilbao, J. M., 1998. "Axioms for the Shapley value on convex geometries," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 110(2), pages 368-376, October.
- Nowak, A.S. & Radzik, T., 1995. "On axiomatizations of the weighted Shapley values," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 389-405.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lamu, Admassu N. & Olsen, Jan Abel, 2016. "The relative importance of health, income and social relations for subjective well-being: An integrative analysis," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 176-185.
- Miklós Pintér, 2011. "Regression games," Annals of Operations Research, Springer, vol. 186(1), pages 263-274, June.
- Chen, Li-Fei, 2012. "A novel approach to regression analysis for the classification of quality attributes in the Kano model: an empirical test in the food and beverage industry," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 651-659.
- Elina Dace & Agnis Stibe & Lelde Timma, 2020. "A holistic approach to manage environmental quality by using the Kano model and social cognitive theory," Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 27(2), pages 430-443, March.
- Ferreira, D.C. & Marques, R.C. & Nunes, A.M. & Figueira, J.R., 2018. "Patients’ satisfaction: The medical appointments valence in Portuguese public hospitals," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 58-76.
- Stan Lipovetsky & W. Michael Conklin, 2015. "Predictor relative importance and matching regression parameters," Journal of Applied Statistics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(5), pages 1017-1031, May.
- Quigley, John & Walls, Lesley, 2007. "Trading reliability targets within a supply chain using Shapley's value," Reliability Engineering and System Safety, Elsevier, vol. 92(10), pages 1448-1457.
- Vito Fragnelli & Josep Freixas & Montserrat Pons & Lluís Sanmiquel, 2016. "Measuring the relevance of factors in the occurrences of events," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 24(3), pages 535-561, September.
- Stan Lipovetsky & Igor Mandel, 2017. "Coefficients of Structural Association," International Journal of Information Technology & Decision Making (IJITDM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(02), pages 285-313, March.
- Lipovetsky, Stan & Conklin, Michael, 2014. "Finding items cannibalization and synergy by BWS data," Journal of choice modelling, Elsevier, vol. 12(C), pages 1-9.
- Arbore, Alessandro & Busacca, Bruno, 2009. "Customer satisfaction and dissatisfaction in retail banking: Exploring the asymmetric impact of attribute performances," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 271-280.
- Tejada, Juan & Molina, Elisenda & Flores Díaz, Ramón Jesús, 2013. "The Shapley group value," DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS ws133430, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística.
- Ulrike Grömping & Sabine Landau, 2010. "Do not adjust coefficients in Shapley value regression," Applied Stochastic Models in Business and Industry, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 26(2), pages 194-202, March.
- Karl Ortmann, 2013. "A cooperative value in a multiplicative model," Central European Journal of Operations Research, Springer;Slovak Society for Operations Research;Hungarian Operational Research Society;Czech Society for Operations Research;Österr. Gesellschaft für Operations Research (ÖGOR);Slovenian Society Informatika - Section for Operational Research;Croatian Operational Research Society, vol. 21(3), pages 561-583, September.
- Chen, Chun-Chih & Chuang, Ming-Chuen, 2008. "Integrating the Kano model into a robust design approach to enhance customer satisfaction with product design," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 667-681, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ejores:v:154:y:2004:i:3:p:819-827. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Haili He). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eor .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.