On axiomatizations of the weighted Shapley values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1992. "Weighted Values and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1991. "On the Symmetric and Weighted Shapley Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 183-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Housman, 2002. "Linear and symmetric allocation methods for partially defined cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(3), pages 377-404.
- Haeringer, Guillaume, 2006. "A new weight scheme for the Shapley value," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-98, July.
- Conklin, Michael & Powaga, Ken & Lipovetsky, Stan, 2004. "Customer satisfaction analysis: Identification of key drivers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 819-827, May.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0536-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calvo, Emilio & Gutiérrez-López, Esther, 2014. "Axiomatic characterizations of the weighted solidarity values," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 6-11.
- repec:spr:compst:v:45:y:1997:i:1:p:109-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Axiomatizations of the proportional Shapley value," MPRA Paper 82990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kranich, Laurence, 1997. "Cooperative Games with Hedonic Coalitions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-97, January.
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9576-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2016. "Consistency distinguishes the (weighted) Shapley value, the (weighted) surplus division value and the prenucleolus," Working Papers 2072/266577, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Radzik, Tadeusz, 2012. "A new look at the role of players’ weights in the weighted Shapley value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 407-416.
- Tadeusz Radzik & Andrzej Nowak & Theo Driessen, 1997. "Weighted Banzhaf values," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 45(1), pages 109-118, February.
- Welter, Dominik & Napel, Stefan, 2016. "Responsibility-based allocation of cartel damages," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145886, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Weighted Shapley levels values," MPRA Paper 82978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2014. "Weakly monotonic solutions for cooperative games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 162-172.
- Marcin Malawski, 2002. "Equal treatment, symmetry and Banzhaf value axiomatizations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 47-67.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:8:y:1995:i:2:p:389-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.