On axiomatizations of the weighted Shapley values
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Monderer, Dov & Samet, Dov & Shapley, Lloyd S, 1992. "Weighted Values and the Core," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 21(1), pages 27-39.
- Hart, Sergiu & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1989. "Potential, Value, and Consistency," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(3), pages 589-614, May.
- Chun, Youngsub, 1991. "On the Symmetric and Weighted Shapley Values," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 20(2), pages 183-190.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Housman, 2002. "Linear and symmetric allocation methods for partially defined cooperative games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(3), pages 377-404.
- Haeringer, Guillaume, 2006. "A new weight scheme for the Shapley value," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 88-98, July.
- repec:spr:jogath:v:46:y:2017:i:2:d:10.1007_s00182-016-0536-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Radzik, Tadeusz, 2012. "A new look at the role of players’ weights in the weighted Shapley value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 407-416.
- Tadeusz Radzik & Andrzej Nowak & Theo Driessen, 1997. "Weighted Banzhaf values," Mathematical Methods of Operations Research, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research (GOR);Nederlands Genootschap voor Besliskunde (NGB), vol. 45(1), pages 109-118, February.
- Welter, Dominik & Napel, Stefan, 2016. "Responsibility-based allocation of cartel damages," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145886, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Casajus, André & Huettner, Frank, 2014. "Weakly monotonic solutions for cooperative games," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 162-172.
- Conklin, Michael & Powaga, Ken & Lipovetsky, Stan, 2004. "Customer satisfaction analysis: Identification of key drivers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 154(3), pages 819-827, May.
- Calvo, Emilio & Gutiérrez-López, Esther, 2014. "Axiomatic characterizations of the weighted solidarity values," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 71(C), pages 6-11.
- repec:spr:compst:v:45:y:1997:i:1:p:109-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Axiomatizations of the proportional Shapley value," MPRA Paper 82990, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kranich, Laurence, 1997. "Cooperative Games with Hedonic Coalitions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 83-97, January.
- repec:kap:theord:v:82:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11238-016-9576-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2016. "Consistency distinguishes the (weighted) Shapley value, the (weighted) surplus division value and the prenucleolus," Working Papers 2072/266577, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Besner, Manfred, 2017. "Weighted Shapley levels values," MPRA Paper 82978, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marcin Malawski, 2002. "Equal treatment, symmetry and Banzhaf value axiomatizations," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 31(1), pages 47-67.
More about this item
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- D46 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Value Theory
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:gamebe:v:8:y:1995:i:2:p:389-405. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622836 .