On the Symmetric and Weighted Shapley Values
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- René van den Brink, 2002.
"An axiomatization of the Shapley value using a fairness property,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 30(3), pages 309-319.
- van den Brink, J.R., 1999. "An Axiomatization of the Shapley Value Using a Fairness Property," Discussion Paper 1999-120, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2008.
"A weighted position value,"
- Amandine Ghintran, 2010. "A weighted position value," Working Paper Series 1008, Óbuda University, Keleti Faculty of Business and Management.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2013. "A weighted position value," Post-Print halshs-00667665, HAL.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2010. "A weighted position value," Post-Print halshs-00531311, HAL.
- Amandine Ghintran, 2009. "A weighted position value," Working Papers hal-00420430, HAL.
- van den Brink, René & Pintér, Miklós, 2015.
"On axiomatizations of the Shapley value for assignment games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 110-114.
- Rene van den Brink & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "On Axiomatizations of the Shapley Value for Assignment Games," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-092/II, Tinbergen Institute.
- Billot, Antoine & Thisse, Jacques-Francois, 2005.
"How to share when context matters: The Mobius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1007-1029, December.
- BILLOT, Antoine & THISSE, Jean-François, 2002. "How to share when context matters: The Möbius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games," CORE Discussion Papers 2002025, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Jacques-François Thisse & Antoine Billot, 2005. "How to share when context matters : The Mobius value as a generalized solution for cooperative games," Post-Print halshs-00754051, HAL.
- René Brink & Yukihiko Funaki, 2015. "Implementation and axiomatization of discounted Shapley values," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 45(2), pages 329-344, September.
- repec:zbw:rwirep:0212 is not listed on IDEAS
- van den Brink, Rene, 2007. "Null or nullifying players: The difference between the Shapley value and equal division solutions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 136(1), pages 767-775, September.
- Koji Yokote, 2015. "Weak addition invariance and axiomatization of the weighted Shapley value," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 44(2), pages 275-293, May.
- Radzik, Tadeusz, 2012. "A new look at the role of players’ weights in the weighted Shapley value," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 223(2), pages 407-416.
- Márkus, Judit & Pintér, Miklós & Radványi, Anna, 2011.
"The Shapley value for airport and irrigation games,"
30031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Judit Markus & Anna Radvanyi & Miklos Pinter, 2012. "The Shapley Value for Airport and Irrigation Games," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1207, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- von Schnurbein, Barbara, 2010. "The Core of an Extended Tree Game: A New Characterisation," Ruhr Economic Papers 212, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Barbara von Schnurbein, 2010. "The Core of an Extended Tree Game: A New Characterisation," Ruhr Economic Papers 0212, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Nowak, A.S. & Radzik, T., 1995. "On axiomatizations of the weighted Shapley values," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 389-405.
- Khmelnitskaya, Anna B., 1999. "Marginalist and efficient values for TU games," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 45-54, July.
- Ghintran, Amandine, 2013. "Weighted position values," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 157-163.
- Briec, Walter & Mussard, Stéphane, 2014. "Efficient firm groups: Allocative efficiency in cooperative games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 239(1), pages 286-296.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:jogath:v:20:y:1991:i:2:p:183-90. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.