Barcode Empires: Politics, Digital Technology, and Comparative Retail Firm Strategies
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://springerlink.metapress.com/link.asp?id=105724|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Antti Kauhanen, 2010.
"Firm and Employee Effects of an Enterprise Information System: Micro-econometric Evidence,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
wp992, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2011. "Firm and employee effects of an enterprise information system: Micro-econometric evidence," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 159-168, April.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1999.
"Bar codes lead to frequent deliveries and superstores,"
261, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Holmes, Thomas J, 2001. "Bar Codes Lead to Frequent Deliveries and Superstores," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 708-25, Winter.
- Neil M. Coe & Neil Wrigley, 2007. "Host economy impacts of transnational retail: the research agenda," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 341-371, July.
- Hao Wang, 2010. "Buyer Power, Transport Cost and Welfare," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Bart van Ark & Erik Monnikhof & Nanno Mulder, 1999. "Productivity in services: an international comparative perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 471-499, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:309-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.