Barcode Empires: Politics, Digital Technology, and Comparative Retail Firm Strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil M. Coe & Neil Wrigley, 2007. "Host economy impacts of transnational retail: the research agenda," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 7(4), pages 341-371, July.
- Holmes, Thomas J, 2001.
"Bar Codes Lead to Frequent Deliveries and Superstores,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
The RAND Corporation, vol. 32(4), pages 708-725, Winter.
- Thomas J. Holmes, 1999. "Bar codes lead to frequent deliveries and superstores," Staff Report 261, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Jones, Derek C. & Kalmi, Panu & Kauhanen, Antti, 2011.
"Firm and employee effects of an enterprise information system: Micro-econometric evidence,"
International Journal of Production Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 130(2), pages 159-168, April.
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Antti Kauhanen, 2010. "Firm and Employee Effects of an Enterprise Information System: Micro-econometric Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp992, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Hao Wang, 2010. "Buyer Power, Transport Cost and Welfare," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 41-53, March.
- Bart van Ark & Erik Monnikhof & Nanno Mulder, 1999. "Productivity in services: an international comparative perspective," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 32(2), pages 471-499, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dan Breznitz & Martin Kenney & Petri Rouvinen & John Zysman & Pekka Ylä-Anttila, 2011. "Value Capture and Policy Design in a Digital Economy," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 203-207, September.
More about this item
Keywordsretail; services; innovation; information technology; L63; L86; L96;
- L63 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Microelectronics; Computers; Communications Equipment
- L86 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Information and Internet Services; Computer Software
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jincot:v:11:y:2011:i:3:p:309-324. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://springer.com .