Host economy impacts of transnational retail: the research agenda
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michelle Lowe & Neil Wrigley, 2010. "The "Continuously Morphing" Retail TNC During Market Entry: Interpreting Tesco's Expansion into the United States," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 381-408, October.
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Pourquoi les distributeurs échouent ou réussissent à l'étranger ?," CEPN Working Papers hal-00165653, HAL.
- Hai T. H. Nguyen & Geoff Deverteuil & Neil Wrigley & Kanchana N. Ruwanpura, 2014. "Re-Regulation in the Post-WTO Period? A Case Study of Vietnam's Food Retailing Sector," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 377-396, June.
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "How institutions affect retailers' internationalization ?," Working Papers hal-00185748, HAL.
- Cheptea, Angela & Emlinger, Charlotte & Latouche, Karine, 2012.
"Multinational Retailers and Home Country Exports,"
2012: New Rules of Trade?, December 2012, San Diego, California
142777, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2013. "Multinational retailers and home country exports," Working Papers hal-01208857, HAL.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2012. "Multinational Retailers and Home Country Exports," Working Papers 2012-34, CEPII research center.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2012. "Multinational Retailers and Home Country Exports," Post-Print hal-01208840, HAL.
- Angela Cheptea & Charlotte Emlinger & Karine Latouche, 2013. "Multinational Retailers and Home Country Exports," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 13-03, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- repec:oup:jecgeo:v:17:y:2017:i:1:p:1-29. is not listed on IDEAS
- Pietrobelli, Carlo & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2011. "Global Value Chains Meet Innovation Systems: Are There Learning Opportunities for Developing Countries?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 1261-1269, July.
- repec:mir:mirbus:v:7:y:2017:i:10:p:1-17 is not listed on IDEAS
- Michael D. M. Bader & Marnie Purciel & Paulette Yousefzadeh & Kathryn M. Neckerman, 2010. "Disparities in Neighborhood Food Environments: Implications of Measurement Strategies," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 86(4), pages 409-430, October.
- Alejandro Guarín, 2013. "The Value of Domestic Supply Chains: Producers, Wholesalers, and Urban Consumers in Colombia," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 31(5), pages 511-530, September.
- Jim Ormond, 2015. "New Regimes of Responsibilization: Practicing Product Carbon Footprinting in the New Carbon Economy," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 91(4), pages 425-448, October.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," CEPN Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Cédric Durand & Antonia Lòpez-Villavicencio, 2011. "On the link between distribution's margins and exchange rates: the role of globalization," Working Papers hal-00611862, HAL.
- Cédric Durand, 2007. "Pourquoi les distributeurs échouent ou réussissent à l'étranger ?," Working Papers hal-00165653, HAL.
- Bartholomew Watson, 2011. "Barcode Empires: Politics, Digital Technology, and Comparative Retail Firm Strategies," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 309-324, September.
- Andy Pike & Andrew Cumbers & Stuart Dawley & Danny MacKinnon & Robert McMaster, 2015. "Doing evolution in economic geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1532, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Sep 2015.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jecgeo:v:7:y:2007:i:4:p:341-371. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://joeg.oxfordjournals.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.