Firm and employee effects of an enterprise information system: Micro-econometric evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Derek C. Jones & Panu Kalmi & Antti Kauhanen, 2010. "Firm and Employee Effects of an Enterprise Information System: Micro-econometric Evidence," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp992, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
References listed on IDEAS
- Plaza, Malgorzata & Rohlf, Katrin, 2008. "Learning and performance in ERP implementation projects: A learning-curve model for analyzing and managing consulting costs," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 72-85, September.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2002.
"Information Technology, Workplace Organization, and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(1), pages 339-376.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 1999. "Information Technology, Workplace Organization and the Demand for Skilled Labor: Firm-Level Evidence," NBER Working Papers 7136, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chang, Man-Kit & Cheung, Waiman & Cheng, Chun-Hung & Yeung, Jeff H.Y., 2008. "Understanding ERP system adoption from the user's perspective," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(2), pages 928-942, June.
- Maryellen R. Kelley, 1994. "Productivity and Information Technology: The Elusive Connection," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 40(11), pages 1406-1425, November.
- Hansen, Christian B., 2007. "Asymptotic properties of a robust variance matrix estimator for panel data when T is large," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(2), pages 597-620, December.
- Motwani, Jaideep & Mirchandani, Dinesh & Madan, Manu & Gunasekaran, A., 2002. "Successful implementation of ERP projects: Evidence from two case studies," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(1-2), pages 83-96, January.
- Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie & Millet, Pierre-Alain, 2006. "An investigation into the use of ERP systems in the service sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 202-221, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ram, Jiwat & Corkindale, David & Wu, Ming-Lu, 2013. "Implementation critical success factors (CSFs) for ERP: Do they contribute to implementation success and post-implementation performance?," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 144(1), pages 157-174.
- Bartholomew Watson, 2011. "Barcode Empires: Politics, Digital Technology, and Comparative Retail Firm Strategies," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 309-324, September.
- Sáenz-Royo, Carlos & Salas-Fumás, Vicente, 2014. "Long- and short-term efficiency in an automobile factory: An econometric case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 156(C), pages 98-107.
More about this item
KeywordsProductivity ERP Case study Econometrics;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:130:y:2011:i:2:p:159-168. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.