Implications of EC Expansion for European Agricultural Policies, Trade and Welfare
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pokrivcak, Jan & Bartova, Lubica & Ciaian, Pavel, 2005. "Slovak Agricultural Markets Under Alternative CAP Scenarios - AG-MEMOD Modelling Approach," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24674, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Ben J Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2014.
"Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: European Economic Integration, WTO Membership, Immigration and Offshoring, chapter 2, pages 37-83
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2001. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: Jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," Economics working papers 2001-11, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Heijdra, Ben J. & Keuschnigg, Christian & Kohler, Wilhelm, 2002. "Eastern enlargement of the EU: jobs, investment and welfare in present member countries," CCSO Working Papers 200213, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg & Wilhelm Kohler, 2002. "Eastern Enlargement of the EU: Jobs, Investment and Welfare in Present Member Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 718, CESifo Group Munich.
- García-Valiñas, Maria A. & Zaporozhets, Vera, 2015. "Key-drivers of EU budget allocation: Does power matter?," TSE Working Papers 15-548, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Baldwin, Richard E., 1995. "The Eastern enlargement of the European Union," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 474-481, April.
- Ben J. Heijdra & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "Integration and Search Unemployment: An Analysis of Eastern EU Enlargement," CESifo Working Paper Series 341, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kauppi, Heikki & Widgrén, Mika, 2005.
"Voting Rules and Budget Allocation in an Enlarged EU,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5134, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Heikki Kauppi & Mika Widgrén, 2006. "Voting Rules and Budget Allocation in an Enlarged EU," Discussion Papers 2, Aboa Centre for Economics.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995.
"Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round,"
Review of Marketing and Agricultural Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 63(03), December.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Agricultural Competitiveness After the Uruguay Round," 1995 Conference (39th), February 14-16, 1995, Perth, Australia 148786, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Flam, Harry, 1995. "From EEA to EU: Economic consequences for the EFTA countries," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 457-466, April.
- Katarzyna Zawalinska, 1999. "Agriculture of the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland in Perspective of Joining Common Agricultural Policy - with Some Fiscal Remarks," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0178, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Chrisran Keuschnigg, 2001.
"An Incumbent Country View on Eastern Enlargement of the EU. Part II: The Austrian Case,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 28(2), pages 159-185, June.
- Wilhelm Kohler & Christian Keuschnigg, 2000. "An incumbent country view on eastern enlargement of the EU Part II: The Austrian case," Economics working papers 2000-26, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Wolfgang Quaisser & John Hall, 2002. "Toward Agenda 2007 : Preparing the EU for Eastern Enlargement," Working Papers 240, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Stehn, Jürgen, 1999. "Agenda 2000: Ouvertüre oder Finale der Reformen im Zuge der EU-Osterweiterung?," Kiel Discussion Papers 336, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Martin, Philippe, 1996.
"A sequential approach to regional integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 581-598, December.
- Martin, Philippe, 1994. "A Sequential Approach to Regional Integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1070, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Orlowski, Witold M., 1996. "Price support at any price? Costs and benefits of alternative agricultural policies for Poland," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1584, The World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "Impacts of New Multilateral and Regional Integration Agreements on Agricultural Competitiveness of Advanced Economies," 1994 Conference, August 22-29, 1994, Harare, Zimbabwe 183378, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Boone, Laurence & Maurel, Mathilde, 1998. "Economic Convergence of the CEECs with the EU," CEPR Discussion Papers 2018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- de Sausa, José & Disdier, Anne-Célia, 2002. "Legal framework as a trade barrier - evidence from transition countries : Hungarian, Romanian and Slovene examples," HWWA Discussion Papers 201, Hamburg Institute of International Economics (HWWA).
- Pavel Ciaian, 2002. "The impact of the Common Agricultural Policy on income distribution and welfare in Central and Eastern European Countries," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2002_02, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Banse, Martin & Münch, Wolfgang & Tangermann, Stefan, 2000. "Eastern Enlargement of the European Union: General and Partial Equilibrium Analysis," 2000 Conference, August 13-18, 2000, Berlin, Germany 197223, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kuhar, Ales & Erjavec, Emil & Borovsak, Katarina, 2012. "Restructuring Of The Slovenian Food Industry In The Pre - And Post Eu-Accession Period," 132nd Seminar, October 25-27, 2012, Skopje, Republic of Macedonia 139495, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural Protection; EC; EFTA; Europe's Transforming Socialist Countries; European Integration;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .