From EEA to EU: Economic consequences for the EFTA countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym & Tyers, Rodney, 1993. "Implications of EC Expansion for European Agricultural Policies, Trade and Welfare," CEPR Discussion Papers 829, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jan Stankovsky, 1994. "Österreich als Teil der EU-Zollunion," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 67(5), pages 34-45, May.
- Matthias Schneider, 1994. "Chancen und Risken der Landwirtschaft im EU-Binnenmarkt," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 67(5), pages 46-61, May.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J., 1988.
"Completing the internal market in the European Community : Some industry simulations,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 32(7), pages 1501-1525, September.
- Smith, Alasdair & Venables, Anthony J, 1988. "Completing the Internal Market in the European Community: Some Industry Simulations," CEPR Discussion Papers 233, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fritz Breuss, 2003. "Austria, Finland and Sweden in the European Union," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 76(7), pages 529-556, July.
- Svetla Boneva, 2003. "The set of tools for evaluation of expenses on and benefits from the expansion of the European Union to the East," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 79-108.
- Fritz Breuss, 2000. "An Evaluation of the Economic Effects of Austria's EU Membership," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 5(4), pages 171-196, November.
- repec:spr:grdene:v:19:y:2010:i:3:d:10.1007_s10726-009-9161-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Fritz Breuss, 2003. "Austria, Finland and Sweden in the European Union. Economic Effects," Austrian Economic Quarterly, WIFO, vol. 8(4), pages 131-158, December.
- Rollo, Jim, 1995. "EU enlargement and the world trade system," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 467-473, April.
- Pain, Nigel & Young, Garry, 2004. "The macroeconomic impact of UK withdrawal from the EU," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 387-408, May.
- László Á. Kóczy, 2010.
"Strategic Aspects of the 1995 and 2004 EU Enlargements,"
Group Decision and Negotiation,
Springer, pages 267-277.
- KÃ³czy LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã ., 2005. "Strategic Aspects of the 1995 and 2004 EU Enlargements," Research Memorandum 043, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Fritz Breuss, 1999. "An Evaluation of Austria's EU membership," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 72(8), pages 551-575, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:39:y:1995:i:3-4:p:457-466. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .