Accession To The Eu: Did It Boost The Export Competitiveness Of The Estonian Food Processing Industry?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Traill, Bruce & da Silva, Joao Gomes, 1996. "Measuring international competitiveness: The case of the European food industry," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 151-166, April.
- Kristina Toming, 2006. "The Price Impact Of Adopting The Common Agricultural Policy In Estonia: Estimated Versus Actual Effects," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 45, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Frohberg, Klaus & Hartmann, Monika, 1997. "Comparing measures of competitiveness," IAMO Discussion Papers 2, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2007-02-03 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-INT-2007-02-03 (International Trade)
- NEP-MKT-2007-02-03 (Marketing)
- NEP-TRA-2007-02-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:47. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .