The Price Impact Of Adopting The Common Agricultural Policy In Estonia: Estimated Versus Actual Effects
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- McDaniel, Christine A. & Balistreri, Edward J., 2002.
"A Discussion on Armington Trade Substitution Elasticities,"
15856, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Economics.
- Christine A. McDaniel & Edward J. Balistreri, 2003. "A Discussion on Armington Trade Substitution Elasticities," Computational Economics 0303002, EconWPA.
- Urmas Varblane & Kristina Toming & Rena Selliov, 2002. "The Impact Of Eu-Accession On The Estonian Trade With Food Products – Partial Equilibrium Approach," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 11, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kristina Toming, 2006. "Accession To The Eu: Did It Boost The Export Competitiveness Of The Estonian Food Processing Industry?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 47, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
More about this item
KeywordsEU accession; trade policy; food prices;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2006-03-25 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2006-03-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2006-03-25 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:45. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .