Report NEP-AGR-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fujita, Masahisa, 2006. "Economic development capitalizing on brand agriculture : turning development strategy on its head," IDE Discussion Papers 76, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Miet Maertens & Johan F.M. Swinnen, 2006. "Trade, Standards, and Poverty: Evidence from Senegal," LICOS Discussion Papers 17706, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Johan F.M. Swinnen & Liesbet Vranken, 2007. "Patterns of Land Market Developments in Transition," LICOS Discussion Papers 17907, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Fementira, Graciana B., 2005. "Case Study of Applied LIP Approach/Activities in the Philippines The Training Services Enhancement Project for Rural Life Improvement (TSEP-RLI) Experience," IDE Discussion Papers 20, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kristina Toming, 2006. "Accession To The Eu: Did It Boost The Export Competitiveness Of The Estonian Food Processing Industry?," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 47, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).