Case Study of Applied LIP Approach/Activities in the Philippines The Training Services Enhancement Project for Rural Life Improvement (TSEP-RLI) Experience
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsRural life improvement; Human resource development; Quality of life; Rural societies; Human resources; Philippines; 生活水準; クォリティーオブライフ; 農村; 人的資源; フィリピン;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2007-02-03 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-IAS-2007-02-03 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2007-02-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .