Report NEP-HRM-2007-02-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Frenette, Marc, 2007. "Do Universities Benefit Local Youth? Evidence from University and College Participation, and Graduate Earnings Following the Creation of a New University," Analytical Studies Branch Research Paper Series 2006283e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Axel Dreher & Michael J. Lamla & Sarah M. Rupprecht & Frank Somogyi, 2006. "The Impact of Political Leaders' Profession and Education on Reforms," KOF Working papers 06-147, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Hoshino, Taeko, 2004. "Family Business in Mexico: Responses to Human Resource Limitations and Management Succession," IDE Discussion Papers 12, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Axel Dreher & Peter Nunnenkamp & Rainer Thiele, 2006. "Does Aid for Education Educate Children? Evidence from Panel Data," KOF Working papers 06-146, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Spyros Arvanitis, 2006. "Innovation and labour productivity in the Swiss manufacturing sector," KOF Working papers 06-149, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Fementira, Graciana B., 2005. "Case Study of Applied LIP Approach/Activities in the Philippines The Training Services Enhancement Project for Rural Life Improvement (TSEP-RLI) Experience," IDE Discussion Papers 20, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Charles Beach & Alan G. Green & Christopher Worswick, 2006. "Impacts of the Point System and Immigration Policy Levers on Skill Characteristics of Canadian Immigrants," Working Papers 1115, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Machikita, Tomohiro, 2006. "Is Learning by Migrating to a Megalopolis Really Important? Evidence from Thailand," IDE Discussion Papers 82, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).