Economic development capitalizing on brand agriculture : turning development strategy on its head
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kurokawa, Kiyoto & Tembo, Fletcher & Velde, Dirk Willem, 2010. "Challenge for the OVOP Movement in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 18, JICA Research Institute.
- World Bank, 2007. "Building Knowledge Economies : Advanced Strategies for Development," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6853, July.
More about this item
KeywordsJapan; Rural development; Brand agriculture; Agricultural products; One village one product movement (OVOP); Michino eki; 日本; 農村開発; 農産物; 一村一品運動; 道の駅;
- O13 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- Q16 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - R&D; Agricultural Technology; Biofuels; Agricultural Extension Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2007-02-03 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2007-02-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2007-02-03 (Development)
- NEP-GEO-2007-02-03 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-MKT-2007-02-03 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jet:dpaper:dpaper76. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Minami Tosa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/idegvjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .