Russia's and Kazakhstan's agro-food sectors under liberalized agricultural trade: a case for national product differentiation
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Osborne, Stefan & Trueblood, Michael A., 2002. "Agricultural Productivity And Efficiency In Russia And Ukraine: Building On A Decade Of Reform," Agricultural Economics Reports 33937, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Wahl, Olaf & Weber, Gerald & Frohberg, Klaus, 2000. "Documentation of the Central and Eastern European Countries Agricultural Simulation Model (CEEC-ASIM Version 1.0)," IAMO Discussion Papers 27, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Davis, Junior R., 1997. "The creation of an agricultural free trade area in the CIS: arguments against following the CAP model," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-16, February.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose Luis & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Trade policy and quality leadership in transition economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 359-385, February.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 1996. "The political economy of trade liberalization in the transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 783-794, April.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989.
"Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions,"
NBER Technical Working Papers
0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Tarr, David, 1997. "The economics of customs unions in the Commonwealth of Independent States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1786, The World Bank.
- Frohberg, Klaus & Weber, Gerald, 2002. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung im Agrarbereich," IAMO Discussion Papers 42, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Sergei Strokov & William H. Meyers, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents and Evaluation of Support to Russian Agricultural Producers," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 96-wp168, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Sergei Strokov & William H. Meyers, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents and Evaluation of Support to Russian Agricultural Producers," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp168, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Wto Accession: What’S In It For Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-595, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Serova, Eugenia & von Braun, Joachim & Wehrheim, Peter, 1999. "The Impact of Financial Crisis on Russia's Agro-Food Sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 349-70, August.
- Dohlman, Erik & Osborne, Stefan & Lohmar, Bryan, 2003. "Dynamics of Agricultural Competitiveness: Policy Lessons From Abroad," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:27:y:2003:i:4:p:391-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.