Russia's and Kazakhstan's agro-food sectors under liberalized agricultural trade: a case for national product differentiation
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 27 (2003)
Issue (Month): 4 (December)
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Landshuter Str. 4, 93047 Regensburg|
Phone: +49-(0)941-943 54 10
Fax: +49-(0)941-943 54 27
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/621171
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tongeren, Frank van & Meijl, Hans van & Surry, Yves, 2001.
"Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment,"
Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists,
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 26(2), November.
- van Tongeren, Frank & van Meijl, Hans & Surry, Yves, 2001. "Global models applied to agricultural and trade policies: a review and assessment," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(2), pages 149-172, November.
- Diewert, Walter E & Wales, Terence J, 1987. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(1), pages 43-68, January.
- W. Erwin Diewert & T.J. Wales, 1989. "Flexible Functional Forms and Global Curvature Conditions," NBER Technical Working Papers 0040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abdur Chowdhury, 2003. "Wto Accession: What???S In It For Russia?," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-595, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Serova, Eugenia & von Braun, Joachim & Wehrheim, Peter, 1999. "The Impact of Financial Crisis on Russia's Agro-Food Sector," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 349-370, August.
- Sergei Strokov & William H. Meyers, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents and Evaluation of Support to Russian Agricultural Producers," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 96-wp168, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Frohberg, Klaus & Weber, Gerald, 2002. "Auswirkungen der EU-Osterweiterung im Agrarbereich," IAMO Discussion Papers 42, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Sergei Strokov & William H. Meyers, 1996. "Producer Subsidy Equivalents and Evaluation of Support to Russian Agricultural Producers," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 96-wp168, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Hillman, Arye L. & Ursprung, Heinrich W., 1996. "The political economy of trade liberalization in the transition," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(3-5), pages 783-794, April.
- Wahl, Olaf & Weber, Gerald & Frohberg, Klaus, 2000. "Documentation of the Central and Eastern European Countries Agricultural Simulation Model (CEEC-ASIM Version 1.0)," IAMO Discussion Papers 27, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO).
- Michalopoulos, Constantine & Tarr, David, 1997. "The economics of customs unions in the Commonwealth of Independent States," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1786, The World Bank.
- Moraga-Gonzalez, Jose Luis & Viaene, Jean-Marie, 2005. "Trade policy and quality leadership in transition economies," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 359-385, February.
- Davis, Junior R., 1997. "The creation of an agricultural free trade area in the CIS: arguments against following the CAP model," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 11-16, February.
- Dohlman, Erik & Osborne, Stefan & Lohmar, Bryan, 2003. "Dynamics of Agricultural Competitiveness: Policy Lessons From Abroad," Amber Waves, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, April.
- Patlassov, O., 2002. "Die Lebensmittelsicherheit in Russland unter den Bedingungen der Liberalisierung des Weltagrarhandels," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 37.
- Osborne, Stefan & Trueblood, Michael A., 2002. "Agricultural Productivity And Efficiency In Russia And Ukraine: Building On A Decade Of Reform," Agricultural Economics Reports 33937, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecosys:v:27:y:2003:i:4:p:391-413. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.