Agricultural Productivity And Efficiency In Russia And Ukraine: Building On A Decade Of Reform
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bezlepkina, Irina V. & Huirne, Ruud B.M. & Oude Lansink, Alfons G.J.M. & Oskam, Arie J., 2005. "Analysing Variation in Russian Dairy Farms, 1990-2001," 94th Seminar, April 9-10, 2005, Ashford, UK 24444, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Hawkes, Corinna & Friel, Sharon & Lobstein, Tim & Lang, Tim, 2012. "Linking agricultural policies with obesity and noncommunicable diseases: A new perspective for a globalising world," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 343-353.
- Einex, Christian & Lissitsa, Alexej & Parkhomenko, Sergiy, 2005.
"Getreideproduktion in der Ukraine: eine komparative Analyse von Produktionskosten
[Grain production in Ukraine – A comparative analysis of production costs]," IAMO Discussion Papers 79, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
- repec:wsi:ijitmx:v:10:y:2013:i:02:n:s021987701340004x is not listed on IDEAS
- Raushan Bokusheva & Heinrich Hockmann, 2006.
"Production risk and technical inefficiency in Russian agriculture,"
European Review of Agricultural Economics,
Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 33(1), pages 93-118, March.
- Bokusheva, Raushan & Hockmann, Heinrich, 2005. "Production Risk and Technical Inefficiency in Russian Agriculture," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24610, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Grazhdaninova, Margarita & Lerman, Zvi, 2005. "Allocative and Technical Efficiency of Corporate Farms in Russia," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24756, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Irina Bezlepkina & Arie Oskam & Alfons Oude Lansink & Ruud Huirne, 2004. "Development and performance of Russian agricultural enterprises, 1990-2001," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 439-457.
- Davenport, Scott V. & Chadha, R. & Gale, R., 2009. "Competition Policy Reform in Agriculture: A Comparison of the BRICs Countries," 2009 Conference (53rd), February 11-13, 2009, Cairns, Australia 48154, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Weber, Gerald, 2003. "Russia's and Kazakhstan's agro-food sectors under liberalized agricultural trade: a case for national product differentiation," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 27(4), pages 391-413, December.
More about this item
KeywordsRussia; Ukraine; reform; productivity; efficiency; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uerser:33937. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ersgvus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .