Endogenous initiatives as a chance to improve rural livelihood? Results of a case study in Baltow, South-Eastern Poland
[Tourismus als eine Möglichkeit zur Erhöhung des ländlichen Einkommens? Ergebnisse einer Fallstudie in Bałtów, Südostpolen]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krugman, Paul R, 1987. "Is Free Trade Passe?," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(2), pages 131-144, Fall.
- Isermeyer, Folkhard, 2001. "Die Agrarwende - was kann die Politik tun?," Arbeitsberichte aus der vTI-Agrarökonomie 02/2001, Johann Heinrich von Thünen Institute, Federal Research Institute for Rural Areas, Forestry and Fisheries.
- Brander, James A. & Spencer, Barbara J., 1985.
"Export subsidies and international market share rivalry,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 18(1-2), pages 83-100, February.
- James A. Brander & Barbara J. Spencer, 1984. "Export Subsidies and International Market Share Rivalry," NBER Working Papers 1464, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kala Krishna, 1988. "High-Tech Trade Policy," NBER Chapters,in: Issues in US-EC Trade Relations, pages 285-314 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiss, Piroska & Weingarten, Peter, 2003. "Cost of compliance with the aquis communautaire in the Hungarian dairy sector," IAMO Discussion Papers 55, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsRural development; tourism; Leader+; endogenous initiative; Poland; Ländliche Entwicklung; Tourismus; Leader+; endogene Initiative; Polen;
- P32 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Collectives; Communes; Agricultural Institutions
- Q10 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - General
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:iamodp:14900. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iamoode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.