Revealed Comparative Advantage and Competitiveness in Hungarian Agri-Food Sectors Technology Foresight in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Proudman, James & Redding, Stephen, 2000.
"Evolving Patterns of International Trade,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(3), pages 373-396, August.
- Proudman, J. & Redding, S., 1998. "Evolving Patterns of International Trade," Economics Papers 144, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Proudman, James & Redding, Stephen, 2000. "Evolving patterns of international trade," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 206, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- E. Wesley F. Peterson & Siva Rama Krishna Valluru, 2000. "Agricultural Comparative Advantage and Government Policy Interventions," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(3), pages 371-387.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khurram Shahzad, 2015. "An RCA Analysis of Textiles and Clothing in Pakistan, India, and Bangladesh," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 20(1), pages 157-168, Jan-June.
- repec:lje:journl:v:19:y:2015:i:1:p:157-168 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirschke, D. & Weber, G., 2004. "Internationale WettbewerbsfÃ¤higkeit und Optionen fÃ¼r die EU-Agrarpolitik," Proceedings "Schriften der Gesellschaft fÃ¼r Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaften des Landbaues e.V.", German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA), vol. 39.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:0208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .