The Evolution of Comparative Advantage: Measurement and Welfare Implications
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo, 2013.
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 96-109.
- Finicelli, Andrea & Pagano, Patrizio & Sbracia, Massimo, 2009. "Ricardian selection," MPRA Paper 16950, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrea Finicelli & Patrizio Pagano & Massimo Sbracia, 2009. "Ricardian selection," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 728, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Brezis, Elise S & Krugman, Paul R & Tsiddon, Daniel, 1993. "Leapfrogging in International Competition: A Theory of Cycles in National Technological Leadership," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(5), pages 1211-1219, December.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2015.
"Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-44.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
Keywordsevolution of comparative advantage; welfare; Ricardian models of trade;
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-INT-2010-10-09 (International Trade)
- NEP-OPM-2010-10-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mie:wpaper:610. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (FSPP Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/riumius.html .