The competitiveness of Moldova’s agri-food trade with E.U. after DCFTA implementation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bent Dalum & Keld Laursen & Gert Villumsen, 1998. "Structural Change in OECD Export Specialisation Patterns: de-specialisation and 'stickiness'," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 423-443.
- Tri WIDODO, 2009. "Comparative Advantage: Theory, Empirical Measures And Case Studies," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, issue 4, pages 57-82, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dominika Choros-Mrozowska, 2020. "Changes and Comparisons in Pattern of Polish Chinese Trade within the “16+1” Format," European Research Studies Journal, European Research Studies Journal, vol. 0(2), pages 327-342.
- Ishchukova, N. & Smutka, L., 2013. "Comparative Advantage: Products Mapping of the Russian Agricultural Exports," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 5(3), pages 1-12, September.
- Esquivias, M.A., 2017. "The Change of Comparative Advantage of Agricultural Activities in East Java Within the Context of Asean Economic Integration," AGRIS on-line Papers in Economics and Informatics, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics and Management, vol. 9(1), March.
- Naoki Sekiguchi, 2017. "Trade specialisation patterns in major steelmaking economies: the role of advanced economies and the implications for rapid growth in emerging market and developing economies in the global steel marke," Mineral Economics, Springer;Raw Materials Group (RMG);Luleå University of Technology, vol. 30(3), pages 207-227, October.
- Pawlak, Karolina & Poczta, Walenty, 2020. "Competitiveness of Polish Agriculture in The Context of Globalization and Economic Integration – Competitive Potential and Position," Problems of Agricultural Economics / Zagadnienia Ekonomiki Rolnej 311270, Institute of Agricultural and Food Economics - National Research Institute (IAFE-NRI).
- Pawlak, Karolina, 2017. "Importance and Comparative Advantages of the EU and US Agri-food Sector in World Trade in 1995-2015," Problems of World Agriculture / Problemy Rolnictwa Światowego, Warsaw University of Life Sciences, vol. 17(32, Part ), December.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "How Structural Change Differs, and Why it Matters (for Economic Growth)," DRUID Working Papers 98-25, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Natalia Ishchukova & Luboš Smutka, 2013. "Revealed comparative advantage of Russian agricultural exports," Acta Universitatis Agriculturae et Silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Mendel University Press, vol. 61(4), pages 941-952.
- Amador, João & Cabral, Sónia & Ramos Maria, José, 2007.
"International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?,"
5996, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Amador & José R. Maria & Sónia Cabral, 2007. "International Trade Patterns over the Last Four Decades: How does Portugal Compare with other Cohesion Countries?," Working Papers w200714, Banco de Portugal, Economics and Research Department.
- Nath, Hiranya K. & Liu, Lirong & Tochkov, Kiril, 2015.
"Comparative advantages in U.S. bilateral services trade with China and India,"
Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(C), pages 79-92.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1092, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Lirong Liu & Hiranya K. Nath & Kiril Tochkov, 2015. "Comparative Advantages in U. S. Bilateral Services Trade with China and India," Working Papers 1501, Sam Houston State University, Department of Economics and International Business.
- Laosutsan, Pheesphan & Shivakoti, Ganesh P. & Soni, Peeyush, 2016. "Comparative advantage and export potential of Thai vegetable products following the integration into the ASEAN Economic Community," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 20(4), December.
- Babu, Suresh Chandra & Shishodia, Mahika, 2017. "Agribusiness competitiveness: Applying analytics, typology, and measurements to Africa," IFPRI discussion papers 1648, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José Maria, 2011. "A Simple Cross-Country Index of Trade Specialization," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 22(3), pages 447-461, July.
- Ardito, Lorenzo & D'Adda, Diego & Messeni Petruzzelli, Antonio, 2018. "Mapping innovation dynamics in the Internet of Things domain: Evidence from patent analysis," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 136(C), pages 317-330.
- João Amador & Sónia Cabral & José Maria, 2010. "What can we learn from the distribution of trade patterns?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 9(2), pages 77-95, August.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Leriou, Eirini & Soklis, George, 2019.
"Dissecting the Input-Output Structure of the Greek Economy,"
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, Camera di Commercio Industria Artigianato Agricoltura di Genova, vol. 72(4), pages 453-474.
- Mariolis, Theodore & Leriou, Eirini & Soklis, George, 2018. "Dissecting the Input-Output Structure of the Greek Economy," MPRA Paper 87578, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jámbor, Attila & Tóth, Andrea Tímea & Kőröshegyi, Domonkos, 2017. "Az agrárexport versenyképessége - a nemzetközi fűszer-kereskedelem esete [Export competitiveness in agriculture: the case of the international spice trade]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1202-1223.
- MEISSNER Christopher & BECUWE Stéphane & BLANCHETON Bertrand, 2015.
"France’s international insertion strategy in globalization in long run perspective 1836-1938,"
Cahiers du GREThA (2007-2019)
2015-18, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée (GREThA).
- Stéphane Bécuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Christopher Meissner, 2015. "France’s international insertion strategy in globalization in the long run perspective 1836-1938," Post-Print hal-02149499, HAL.
- Keld Laursen, 1998. "Revealed Comparative Advantage and the Alternatives as Measures of International Specialisation," DRUID Working Papers 98-30, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Stéphane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Christopher M Meissner, 2018.
"Stages of diversification: France, 1836–1938,"
European Review of Economic History, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(4), pages 430-461.
- Stéphane Becuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Christopher M. Meissner, 2015. "Stages of Diversification: France, 1836-1938," NBER Working Papers 21777, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stéphane Bécuwe & Bertrand Blancheton & Christopher Meissner, 2018. "Stages of diversification: France, 1836–1938," Post-Print hal-02145969, HAL.
More about this item
Keywordsagri-food products; competitiveness; trade.;
All these keywords.
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:106297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Joachim Winter (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.