Cross-National Comparisons of Internal Migration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1973_28n1_0129 is not listed on IDEAS
- P H Rees, 1977. "The Measurement of Migration, from Census Data and other Sources," Environment and Planning A, , vol. 9(3), pages 247-272, March.
- repec:cai:popine:popu_p1973_28n3_0537 is not listed on IDEAS
- P H Rees, 1977. "The measurement of migration, from census data and other sources," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 9(3), pages 247-272, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dustmann, Christian & Okatenko, Anna, 2014.
"Out-migration, wealth constraints, and the quality of local amenities,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 52-63.
- Christian Dustmann & Anna Okatenko, 2013. "Out-migration, Wealth Constraints, and the Quality of Local Amenities," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1313, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Christian Dustmann & Anna Okatenko, 2013. "Out-migration, Wealth Constraints, and the Quality of Local Amenities," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2013017, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Lessmann, Christian, 2013.
"Foreign direct investment and regional inequality: A panel data analysis,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 129-149.
- Christian Leßmann, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment and Regional Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis," CESifo Working Paper Series 4037, CESifo Group Munich.
- Jaime Sobrino, 2013. "Analysing internal migration pathways in Mexico," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Urban Economies, chapter 16, pages 396-422 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Smriti Rao & Kade Finnoff, 2015. "Marriage Migration and Inequality in India, 1983–2008," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(3), pages 485-505, September.
- Eva-Maria Egger & Julie Litchfield, 2018. "Following in their footsteps: an analysis of the impact of successive migration on rural household welfare in Ghana," WIDER Working Paper Series 022, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Chauvin, Juan Pablo & Glaeser, Edward & Ma, Yueran & Tobio, Kristina, 2017.
"What is different about urbanization in rich and poor countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(C), pages 17-49.
- Juan Pablo Chauvin & Edward Glaeser & Yueran Ma & Kristina Tobio, 2016. "What is Different About Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States," NBER Working Papers 22002, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Juan Pablo Chauvin & Edward Glaeser & Kristina Tobio, 2016. "What is Different about Urbanization in Rich and Poor Countries? Cities in Brazil, China, India and the United States," Working Papers 2016.03, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Martin Bell & Elin Charles-Edwards & Philipp Ueffing & John Stillwell & Marek Kupiszewski & Dorota Kupiszewska, 2015. "Internal Migration and Development: Comparing Migration Intensities Around the World," Population and Development Review, The Population Council, Inc., vol. 41(1), pages 33-58, March.
- Omar S. Arias & Carolina Sánchez-Páramo & María E. Dávalos & Indhira Santos & Erwin R. Tiongson & Carola Gruen & Natasha de Andrade Falcão & Gady Saiovici & Cesar A. Cancho, 2014. "Back to Work : Growing with Jobs in Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 16570.
- Kumar, Dr.B.Pradeep, 2016. "Contours of Internal Migration in India: Certain Experiences from Kerala," MPRA Paper 80586, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 15 Jun 2016.
- Miguel, Edward & Hamory, Joan, 2009.
"Individual Ability and Selection into Migration in Kenya,"
19228, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Miguel & Joan Hamory, 2009. "Individual Ability and Selection into Migration in Kenya," Human Development Research Papers (2009 to present) HDRP-2009-45, Human Development Report Office (HDRO), United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), revised Sep 2009.
- Hagen-Zanker, Jessica, 2010. "Modest expectations: Causes and effects of migration on migrant households in source countries," MPRA Paper 29507, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:joecag:v:8:y:2016:i:c:p:19-27 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsInternal migration; comparative analysis; migration intensity; redistribution; age; geography; lifetime; IPUMS;
- O1 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- C8 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs
- F22 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Migration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hdr:papers:hdrp-2009-30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (HDRO/UNDP). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/hdundus.html .